[WC 2018] Albania - Israel - November 12

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Plako, if you think he was excellent at CB, then have you have 0 expectations from CBs. The dude had 0 positional awareness, he looked completely lost. Against any other team he would have been destroyed.

Even against Switzerland, the game could have been 4-0 easily, if the Swiss took their chances.

I was only speaking about the Swiss game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Plako

vata10 wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
vata10 wrote: And you're right this team overall is quite slow and we lack in players with even semi-decent technique. I don't know how you can put that on Gdb though?
Are you joking? DB shuns any player with semi-decent technique for physical players.

The only way DB will play a player with decent technique is if they're amazing physically which pretty much requires a team of Cristiano Ronaldos.
Lol, care to name some players with technique Gdb is rejecting? There's a reason why Lullaku and Hyka made it back to the NT.

Kaçe and Rashica for starters

Dallku

Everybody says that we played well when we went down to 10 men vs Switzerland and Israel but very few realize that all this was because of Kukeli. In both matches he slotted into the CB position and his composure, distribution and intelligence from the back was very impressive. If it was Djimsiti instead Kukeli(for example) I bet we would be in constant panic and barely have any possession at all.

I can see why people might not like Kukeli as a midfielder but IMO what's hurting him is the fact that his partners(Xhaka, Abrashi or whoever) are horrible at getting the ball forward and the wingers are even worse. Kukeli's job is connect the defense with the midfield and give the ball to more attacking minded players in a composed calm way(which he does). I honestly think he's one of our best players.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Lol the players didn't give a sigle pass to Llullaku : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/statis ... nje-pasim/

Redi Jupi is alive :

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/jupi-n ... cka-gabim/
There is only one player who deserves to be grilled by media and pundits, during his whole career with National Team was mediocre but he was rewarded with captaincy . He is tirons and friend of most of journalists, Lutfi Nuri treats him like a son so no matter what he does on field, none dares to criticize him. He plays like pussy, coward player who is always on panic and all his passes are directed to Mavraj or Berisha. For media is more simple to find a kosovar as a 'fajtor kujdestar', they don't even know to talk albanian properly.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote:Everybody says that we played well when we went down to 10 men vs Switzerland and Israel but very few realize that all this was because of Kukeli.
I can't tell if you're trolling or not. You do realize both of those matches could have easily ended 5-0? It was just luck and keepers making insane saves.
Simboli i Diellit wrote:Lol the players didn't give a sigle pass to Llullaku : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/statis ... nje-pasim/
This is actually comical. Please don't call this guy up ever. We can thank the moron at the helm for letting go of Rashica and B. Berisha.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote:Everybody says that we played well when we went down to 10 men vs Switzerland and Israel but very few realize that all this was because of Kukeli.
I can't tell if you're trolling or not. You do realize both of those matches could have easily ended 5-0? It was just luck and keepers making insane saves.
This is actually comical. Please don't call this guy up ever. We can thank the moron at the helm for letting go of Rashica and B. Berisha.
Facts say that Lllullaku is doing better than Sulejman Demollari in Romania who is considered a living legend in Albania. Unfortunately he was born in Istog and not in Italy. Let me remind you, Edgar Cani is alcoholic and getting capped , it is not Llullaku's or Veseli fault that Avdijaj,Zeneli,Rashica,Rrahmani, are playing for Kosovo today. Players as Lila and Agolli exemplify the corruption in our football and federation.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

ZenMaster wrote:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Facts say that Lllullaku is doing better than Sulejman Demollari in Romania who is considered a living legend in Albania. Unfortunately he was born in Istog and not in Italy. Let me remind you, Edgar Cani is alcoholic and getting capped , it is not Llullaku's or Veseli fault that Avdijaj,Zeneli,Rashica,Rrahmani, are playing for Kosovo today. Players as Lila and Agolli exemplify the corruption in our football and federation.

Well to be fair, the Romanian league today is different from the level of the Romanian league back when Demollari played. Steaua won the champions league in 86 and were finalists in 89. Also Demollari played in a more withdrawn role that Llullaku.

Anyways Llullaku created the best chance in the game for us with his assist to Memushaj who fucked it all up. Had Memushaj scored there the game would have ended differently.

Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: I can't tell if you're trolling or not. You do realize both of those matches could have easily ended 5-0? It was just luck and keepers making insane saves.

That's beyond silly reasoning right there. Of course the opponents are gonna create chances, that comes with the territory of having less players and them having so much space. They could've easily scored more but we also could've done the same. Considering all the circumstances Kukeli did great. Most of the time he was attacked in numbers by opponents and for the most part he defended well + his performance on the ball.

Against Israel we had more possession than Israel despite the fact that were were men down for most of the game.. Against the Swiss I'm not sure but I believe we had plenty of possession there too. I believe this is mostly because of Kukeli playing as a sweeper and an organizer at the same time. He doesn't PANIC like most of our players.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Of course the opponents are gonna create chances
Those weren't regular chances. They were clear cut 1 v. 1s, that the Swiss team bungled like amateurs. You don't excuse your player's incompetencies with other people's incompetency.
Dallku wrote: He doesn't PANIC like most of our players.
There's a middle ground between panicking and falling asleep. Kukeli nonchalantly gives the ball away carelessly.

The dude was literally getting outplayed by Lichtenstein amateurs, and people are still defending him.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

ZenMaster wrote:

Redi Jupi is alive :

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/jupi-n ... cka-gabim/
There is only one player who deserves to be grilled by media and pundits, during his whole career with National Team was mediocre but he was rewarded with captaincy . He is tirons and friend of most of journalists, Lutfi Nuri treats him like a son so no matter what he does on field, none dares to criticize him. He plays like pussy, coward player who is always on panic and all his passes are directed to Mavraj or Berisha. For media is more simple to find a kosovar as a 'fajtor kujdestar', they don't even know to talk albanian properly.

THIS! I've been saying this for years as their is a clear favoritism towards the superliga rejects and it's because the FSHF hierarchy are made up of these former superliga scrubs like Bushi and Jupi. They vouch for their friends, the media promotes them like they're sort of gods and what not. It's why we always have 5-6 superliga rejects called up every match.

And totally agree about Agoli. A total coward of a player with the confidence of a teenager going through puberty. Big difference in him being captain as compared to Cana.
  • Information