[WC 2018] Albania - Israel - November 12

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli's streak is over. Let's start a new one.

Let's hope DB is fired by then, and Strakosha our new keeper :gezuar:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Berti
Team: Leeds

Amen to both
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I will make you a compilation of Strakosha's blunders in Serie B ;)
Albo_eagle

I will be at this game. I hope they do not make us play with no fans as i already have booked my plane tickets. Forca Shqipëria.
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote:I will make you a compilation of Strakosha's blunders in Serie B ;)
I'll make you a compilation of Kalmar losing by 7 goals to village teams ;)
Leandro

You cant replace GK just cause of one mistake. For a GK to get replaced he needs to be continuously out of form. It's a special thing with the GK position, it's not like other positions. Sure Berisha made a mistake but thats not enough to bench him at this point.

Strakosha is young and promising but at this point that's all he is, the new toy.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Migjeni

De Biasi needs to go after these qualifiers. He's reached his maximum with this team and his mentality is holding us back from becoming an even better team.

Berisha fucked up, and if he continues to do so, then I believe Strakosha will be our starting goalie after these qualifiers. I haven't seen him play before to be honest, so I'll rely on you guys and your opinions on him. Is he better than Berisha, or are you just saying that because Berisha fucked up today and you're mad at him?
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:I will make you a compilation of Strakosha's blunders in Serie B ;)
I'll make you a compilation of Kalmar losing by 7 goals to village teams ;)
My nephiew will come out of Olympiacos accademy , you have to wait a bit for a top level gk ;)

Ps. Strakosha has been training since 3years old to become a gk unlike Berisha or other subs we have but i seriously doubt he will be a top level gk. Probably Better than Berisha yes but not a Handanovic level.
Aurora Bulkualis

Leandro wrote:You cant replace GK just cause of one mistake
We were having this exact argument weeks before the game. I said Berisha fucks up in crucial moments, and the very next game, what does he do? This guy does not have the mentality to play at a top level.
Migjeni wrote:Is he better than Berisha, or are you just saying that because Berisha fucked up today and you're mad at him?
I don't think he's "better" than Berisha, but he doesn't seem to be so blunder-prone as Berisha.
KF.KORAB

Vb3IMTJjzfo
  • Information