De Biasi fucks up again: Ergys Kace retires!

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

well i dont agree with you. and btw what did you want, cr7 and messi in our team? these are our players
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Plako
Team: Partizani

Honestly none of those players are good options. Maybe Memushaj is he plays at his best. Sadiku has been on a good streak but I don't rate him at all. No one's asking for CR or Messi, there are several layers of talents/skills between those two and a Roshi/Lenjani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
artan

For some reason I have a feeling Di Biasi will incorporate him in the lineup against Isreal.

Remember a few years back when Gashi and Di Biasi had a "falling" out? When Gashi was the top scorer in Swtizerland for two seasons in a row and for one of those seasons he wasn't even getting called up over guys like Salihi and Kapllani? The next season he was top scorer for Basel and still not even playing for us until the Armenia match. Then once he started to become shit at the club level he started to start for us every single match.

Maybe the same happens with Kace? But is better than Xhaka-Abrashi-Memushaj?

But regardless starting Lila over him is a fucking disgrace. It's sad when a player with the status of Lila can pull strings in the NT. The FSHF also worships other former superliga scrubs like Agoli like he's Dani Alves or something. They did the same with Salihi, Muzaka, Villa,, etc, boosting these superliga scrubs ego to no avail. Probably has to do with something that the FSHF are composed of former superliga scrubs who want to see their guys(as compared to the diaspora) succeed.
Dallku

Leandro wrote:we have decent attacking players. sadiku, memushaj roshi and lenjani are good attacking options for our level. ofc lenjani is totally off form atm and memushaj is also a bit off form

problem is that we dont have depth in attack so if someone is injured we're fucked

Lenjani has never(or very rarely) played as an attacking player for any of his clubs. He's too shitty offensively to play as a winger and too shitty defensively to play as a fullback and that's why he always struggled with play time. With the NT he has shown some glimpses but not consistently enough for us to claim him as a decent attacker. He had a terrible Euro and has been pretty terrible most of the time. With his club he can barely sniff the bench. Players like him shouldn't even be called up.

I like Roshi but he should be a sub nothing more. He gets tired and becomes invisible very quickly. The fact that he's our best attacker shows that we have major problems offensively.

Memushaj is good but seems tired and out of form now. He was in great form at the Euros and was one of the players who covered the most distance for Albania. Now he has lost it a bit. Having said that, Spain is a tough match to judge him on.

Again Sadiku.. our best striker is a Swiss 2nd division players. Our attack is so bad.
Dallku

Plako wrote:Honestly none of those players are good options. Maybe Memushaj is he plays at his best. Sadiku has been on a good streak but I don't rate him at all. No one's asking for CR or Messi, there are several layers of talents/skills between those two and a Roshi/Lenjani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roshi/Lenjani are at the level of just a little bit above Albanian Superliga but that's it. Neither of them is even Serie A relegation material. We cannot expect miracles from players like this.

We better hope Grezda/Cekici/Latifi turn into something decent. And maybe Avdijaj too(but he'll probably play for Kosovo).
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's too late for Latifi imo. At best, he'll be a Swiss/Croatian league player. There is a serious problem in Superliga with attacking players. They seem to have adapted DB's cowardly tactics, and it's hurting player production.

I think there was a round two weeks ago when not a single goal was scored by all 10 teams. When you put short term results in front of attacking football and gameplay, you'll stop producing good players. You can look the other way for the NT, but when clubs play shit football, it'll be a serious problem.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

^ Perhaps but Latifi has the raw talent to surprise us.

Even now he's probably an upgrade over Roshi, Lenjani, Hyka, Llullaku, Gashi and any other trash DB continuously plays.

Our standards are just that low atm that we need to test more players until we figure it out. Even Macedonia's offense is light years better. We have serious issues with the counter attacking game.

But I think Grezda at least will turn out good. He impressed me every time I watched Lokomotiva(for Cekici but Grezda took the spotlight lol).
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

some really amateurish player evaluations in here. for example, agolli is shit now somehow. as if we've got fucking roberto carlos waiting in line. aliji should get the spot but plz why does it always have to be amazing or shit? cant agolli be a good player for us who's just gotten old? now he is a scrub? fucking fickle, man

rashica is so good now cause he is active even with his shitty team. roshi is bad cause apparently he is tired. no one bothered to take into consideration that kosova doesnt bother defending while a guy like roshi has to cover the entire side because enver hoxha tactics

idk where from some of you get this belief that somehow the players who are not in the team will come and be the saviours while the guys playing already are scrubs and shitty

well we saw rashica, he was shit. we saw llullaku, he was beyond shit. tbh most of these new faces in attack arent showing even a glimpse with the NT. the only new players who are showing good signs are the defenders

a guy cant dare to play bad 2 games cause he's relegated to shit automatically
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
artan

Dallku wrote:^ Perhaps but Latifi has the raw talent to surprise us.

Even now he's probably an upgrade over Roshi, Lenjani, Hyka, Llullaku, Gashi and any other trash DB continuously plays.

Our standards are just that low atm that we need to test more players until we figure it out. Even Macedonia's offense is light years better. We have serious issues with the counter attacking game.

But I think Grezda at least will turn out good. He impressed me every time I watched Lokomotiva(for Cekici but Grezda took the spotlight lol).
Lenjani was a good player in the Swiss Superleague but flopped miserably with his current club and refused to move to another side because lets face it he's an idiot. Lenjani also had a pretty good qualification campaign for us but regressed alot near the end of the campaign and during the Euros. My gripe with Lenjani is that he needs to get minutes for a club wherever that is because I think he's a nice fit in Di Biasi's system. But that being said I'd be surprised if Latifi or Grezda ever reach that level though.
Dallku

artan wrote: Lenjani was a good player in the Swiss Superleague but flopped miserably with his current club and refused to move to another side because lets face it he's an idiot. Lenjani also had a pretty good qualification campaign for us but regressed alot near the end of the campaign and during the Euros. My gripe with Lenjani is that he needs to get minutes for a club wherever that is because I think he's a nice fit in Di Biasi's system. But that being said I'd be surprised if Latifi or Grezda ever reach that level though.

Lenjani played as a LB in Switzerland, never forward. My gripe with Lenjani is not only that he's not getting minutes but simply that he's not even an attacker and he's proving it more often than not with the NT. We have no idea what a good attacker looks like so we think he's good. That's how DB taught us, that defenders are attackers..

With a Lenjani-Roshi-Balaj attack we crossed the halfway line about 3 times vs Spain. Not sure if that's a Guinness world record but it's not that surprising, you'd expect it from them. They bring fear to NO ONE. No opponent is scared of some Terek Grozny trash cans and a shitty LB forced to play as an attacker. They are harmless. Please name me one European NT with a worse offense than Albania(besides those pot 6 teams).

Latifi and Grezda reaching that level? What level?? The level right now is rock bottom.
  • Information