De Biasi fucks up again: Ergys Kace retires!

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

This barstard has become a clown . Kace won't be accepting callups anymore because fucking De Biasi doesn't hive him a single minute against Liechteinstein and Spain but has space for fucking Andi Lila .

Salvator Kacaj , ex Beselidhja and NT player blaming De Biasi ,Jupi and Duka for corruption -marketing involvments in the national team : http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/kacaj- ... kombetare/

I know Kaçaj personally, he is the kind of person the doesn't "shpif" without having proof and has a lot of connections within FSHF to know what's going on out there , and probably this is just maja e icebergut: http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/kacaj- ... kombetare/
Dallku

Salvador sounds like a total dickhead but between De Biasi and Kace I'll take Kace any day. I know DB has given us a lot but it feels like he can't give any more. If we can't improve the offensive game just a little bit then there is no progress. It's pointless.
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

it says nothing about ergys kaçe the player lol did u make that up as a bait for sports papers? :P
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Simboli i Diellit

It's not a bait. Probably Kace has calmed down by now but De Biasi is fucking up with him. I don't see the point in not playing him against Liechteinstein if he was going to leave him out against Spain for tactical issues : http://www.balkanweb.com/site/largimi-i ... skandalin/
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote:Salvador sounds like a total dickhead but between De Biasi and Kace I'll take Kace any day. I know DB has given us a lot but it feels like he can't give any more. If we can't improve the offensive game just a little bit then there is no progress. It's pointless.
So people criticizing nepotizm and corruption are dickheads? He is not the only ex-nt player to criticize the fa. Kacaj has the money to bribe Rupi and co to put his son into our U21 although he plays in Croatian third division now. If these qualifiers get ruined by november then we should start building for the next qualifiers. Building the midfield around Kace would be perfect. Ndoji and another tall midfielder being right/left midfielders like Pogba and Marchisio with Kace as Pirlo .

Leandro

kaçe came into prominence as a 19 year old. now he is 24 and still cant get a sniff. i call bullshit

if kaçe cant get a minute with albania then why would other players switch? better to warm the bench of greece/switzerland than of albania if u ask me

the whole point of picking albania is to play
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: So people criticizing nepotizm and corruption are dickheads?

Most of these characters who accuse of these things are shady characters themselves and do it mostly for inat and self interest(even if they are right). They probably refused this guy a job at FSHF or something and now he calls everyone corrupt on tv. If Duka throws these guys a bone they wont say a word but if Duka ignores them they'll start the shit talking. Same thing with Hafizi and many others. I take anything these ex-players, coaches, etc say with a grain of salt. Sounds like it's mostly jealousy not because they want to fix the football.
Albo_eagle

Kaçe is 23 not 24. Kaçe along with Hysaj and Ajeti are our best players. Add Mavraj too. Why does he not play? Honestly i have no explanation.

As far as offensive goes De Biasi is very limited. Who does he play? Gashi, Roshi, Lenjani or Hyka. You could easily right paragraphs why each one should not play. We need one special player to come through and be our offensive star.

Ndoj seems very good. Playing every game for his club is very impressive.
Leandro

we have decent attacking players. sadiku, memushaj roshi and lenjani are good attacking options for our level. ofc lenjani is totally off form atm and memushaj is also a bit off form

problem is that we dont have depth in attack so if someone is injured we're fucked
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

come on man you call those "good" options? even mediocre would be giving them too much credit.

those are players who play well 3 weeks/year, and play like crap for the rest of the year.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information