ALBANIAN STARTING ELEVEN??

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Migjeni wrote:Seen pictures of Chechnya - only from the cities though; A lot better than both Kosova and Albania. But who knows what it's like outside the cities there. Russia has always been a place I didn't want to visit - doesn't attract me the slightest.
Come on it's like saying i've seen pictures of Tirana center and expecting the rest of the country to be the same. Apart from that big mosque in the city center next to the skyscratchers they have ,the rest of the capital is quite normal. Russia rebuild it from scratch with gas money right after the war to gain people's aproval and support . Been three times in Russia , going again this april . Been to Tashkent and Asgabat in Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan so far and their capitals are like Chechnya's Grozny. Those countries have no foreign debt and have a lot of money to spend from oil/gas , so unfortunate to have dictatorship leaders though.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Albania and Kosova a full of berllog. That doesn't seem to be the case with Chechnya. There's rubbish everywhere almost. That says a lot about the development of a country.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

Migjeni wrote:Albania and Kosova a full of berllog. That doesn't seem to be the case with Chechnya. There's rubbish everywhere almost. That says a lot about the development of a country.
It's the people's discipline not the economy or quality of life. First time in Moscow i was amazed by the fact that you couldn't find a single cigarette butt in the streets let alone any plastics . And we are speaking about a city 50% larger than New York or probably twice as New York if we speak about urban areas. You can find small rubbish even in Milan/Paris/Munchen cities. It was the same everywhere in Russia even in the countryside or small villages . Every place was very clean but with commie style hotels and cold service. The fact of being poor doesn't justify the lack of education and discipline from the population to put rubbish in the bins .
artan

Lol, Chechnya more attractive than Albania?

We have lost our damn minds in this forum.
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote:Lol, Chechnya more attractive than Albania?

We have lost our damn minds in this forum.
Shielding the forum from the rest of the world has made it easier to despise ourselves :D
Migjeni

Nobody ever mentioned the 'attractiveness' of Chechnya. I'm just stating that their infrastructure, urban planning and cleanliness is much better than ours. There's really no discussion when it comes to that.
Rodon

^ Typical selfhating low iq libtard faggot. Grozny was completely destroyed so obviously the rebuilding and urban planning will be much better and ordinated
Plako
Team: Partizani

Rodon wrote:^ Typical selfhating low iq libtard faggot. Grozny was completely destroyed so obviously the rebuilding and urban planning will be much better and ordinated
Does that invalidate his point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Migjeni

Rodon wrote:^ Typical selfhating low iq libtard faggot. Grozny was completely destroyed so obviously the rebuilding and urban planning will be much better and ordinated
So what's not true about what I said? Lol.
Dallku

Soo you basically agree with what he said and you call him a "selfhating low iq libtard faggot"

Ok then..
  • Information