ALBANIAN STARTING ELEVEN??

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Dallku wrote:-------------Strakosha------------
Hysaj---Prenga---Osmani--Agolli
-----Lila-----Kace----Memushaj----
Roshi------Sadiku--------Vajushi
It took me a while to understand what you were getting at.

This formation seemed so random at first.

It took me 1 sec since LedZep posted it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
shqiptare171000
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Albo_eagle wrote:Çikalleshi should be thankful if he makes the squad let alone plays. He is not part of his club whatsoever so how has he been 'superb'?

And Koln are on fire what do you mean mediocore?
Lol no they aren't. All their players (and im using this because it is accurate as i support arsenal and this game downgrades/upgrades players accurately) on fifa 17 matchday live have been downgraded apart from Mavraj (upgraded to a whooping 80 overall from 75) and a fullback. Çikalleshi ive scouted last season and he was part of the reason theg finished top four. Keep in mind başakşehir were average.
Plako
Team: Partizani

shqiptare171000 wrote:
Albo_eagle wrote:Çikalleshi should be thankful if he makes the squad let alone plays. He is not part of his club whatsoever so how has he been 'superb'?

And Koln are on fire what do you mean mediocore?
Lol no they aren't. All their players (and im using this because it is accurate as i support arsenal and this game downgrades/upgrades players accurately) on fifa 17 matchday live have been downgraded apart from Mavraj (upgraded to a whooping 80 overall from 75) and a fullback. Çikalleshi ive scouted last season and he was part of the reason theg finished top four. Keep in mind başakşehir were average.
He is no longer part of their plans though and they're trying to offload him. Cika is the most frustrating player that has played for Albania. He reminds of Torres at Chelsea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Dallku wrote:-------------Strakosha------------
Hysaj---Prenga---Osmani--Agolli
-----Lila-----Kace----Memushaj----
Roshi------Sadiku--------Vajushi
That lineup can actually play attacking football :rrokullisem:
Tefik Osmani is one of worst central defenders in Kategoria Superiore this season, Krasniqi,Shameti,Alla are doing much better than him. He is only playing over Bajram Jashanica because is servil of Adrian Takaj
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Plako wrote: It took me 1 sec since LedZep posted it.
:rrokullisem:
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:That lineup can actually play attacking football :rrokullisem:
Tefik Osmani is one of worst central defenders in Kategoria Superiore this season, Krasniqi,Shameti,Alla are doing much better than him. He is only playing over Bajram Jashanica because is servil of Adrian Takaj
I was joking :D Instead of Osmani i would put my cousin Mallota :lol2:
Still that lineup is quite unbalanced . The CB's we have from Kosova will be like gold for our team in the years to come. I don't see anyone coming from Albania to replace Ajeti , Djimsiti, Mavraj. Anyone else is quite equivalent though....
Erik

Cika has been superb? I swear this guy hasn't even been in his teams squad for the past 6 or 7 games. Has like 2 appearances all season.

I think Balaj is our best striker atm. He's scoring regularly in the Russian PL which is a top 10 league.
Albo_eagle

Erik wrote:Cika has been superb? I swear this guy hasn't even been in his teams squad for the past 6 or 7 games. Has like 2 appearances all season.

I think Balaj is our best striker atm. He's scoring regularly in the Russian PL which is a top 10 league.
This. I honestly couldn't be asked to get into it. He is having the worst time of his career and somebody said he has been superb. He has completely been disregarded by his club. Also it was said he was the reason his club finished 4th last year, his 5 minute cameo each game did that? Loool yeah right.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Erik wrote:Cika has been superb? I swear this guy hasn't even been in his teams squad for the past 6 or 7 games. Has like 2 appearances all season.

I hope Cika moves to Russia also, albanian players never had no troubles to adapt in Ukraine or Russia.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: I hope Cika moves to Russia also, albanian players never had no troubles to adapt in Ukraine or Russia.
Because it's the same like playing in Superliga, their level is lower than the Turkish one. Outside those big stadiums Russia has , the country is quite poor , if you're not playing for Moscow and St Petersburg teams then you feel like you really are in Albania.
  • Information