ALBANIAN STARTING ELEVEN??

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
ZenMaster wrote: I hope Cika moves to Russia also, albanian players never had no troubles to adapt in Ukraine or Russia.
Because it's the same like playing in Superliga, their level is lower than the Turkish one. Outside those big stadiums Russia has , the country is quite poor , if you're not playing for Moscow and St Petersburg teams then you feel like you really are in Albania.
No,i don't agree that Russia has lower level in football than Turkey, i rate russians higher than turks but i agree that in Turkey is more difficult to succeed because of constant changes in staff,players. I never been to Russia so i can't say much but i have been in Turkey and they are poor as f***.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: No,i don't agree that Russia has lower level in football than Turkey, i rate russians higher than turks but i agree that in Turkey is more difficult to succeed because of constant changes in staff,players. I never been to Russia so i can't say much but i have been in Turkey and they are poor as f***.
If we go by UEFA's coeff then the RPL is almost at the French League I and next season they will be ranked higher. http://it.uefa.com/memberassociations/u ... s/country/

Cikalleshi in Turkish league would fit well probably for a midtable or lowtable team . Most of our players have failed there . Never been to Turkey but my impressions of Russia outside Moscow and St Petersburg is the same like Albania. They keep conserving the old communist nostalgy . There is more discipline than in Turkey probably , so if discipline is what our players need then ship them there . Still by the goals Balaj has scored so far mostof them have been defensive blunders .
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
ZenMaster wrote: No,i don't agree that Russia has lower level in football than Turkey, i rate russians higher than turks but i agree that in Turkey is more difficult to succeed because of constant changes in staff,players. I never been to Russia so i can't say much but i have been in Turkey and they are poor as f***.
If we go by UEFA's coeff then the RPL is almost at the French League I and next season they will be ranked higher. http://it.uefa.com/memberassociations/u ... s/country/

Cikalleshi in Turkish league would fit well probably for a midtable or lowtable team . Most of our players have failed there . Never been to Turkey but my impressions of Russia outside Moscow and St Petersburg is the same like Albania. They keep conserving the old communist nostalgy . There is more discipline than in Turkey probably , so if discipline is what our players need then ship them there . Still by the goals Balaj has scored so far mostof them have been defensive blunders .
Chechnya is probably a lot like Albania. The rest of the country is an lot more developed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit

Never been to Chechnya , but the European Russia i've visited looks a lot like Albania with the slight change that they do have a regulated infrastructure in urban buildings. There wasn't a single building closer than 50 meters to the roads (any road even the village rural ones). People were really poor , high rate of unemployment. Second rate cities like Smolenks look a lot like Tirana.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Really? I've heard Northwestern Russia looks amazing architecturally speaking.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Never been to Chechnya , but the European Russia i've visited looks a lot like Albania with the slight change that they do have a regulated infrastructure in urban buildings. There wasn't a single building closer than 50 meters to the roads (any road even the village rural ones). People were really poor , high rate of unemployment. Second rate cities like Smolenks look a lot like Tirana.
Yeah but you're comparing second rate cities to Albania's capital. Compare Smolensk to Laç.

Also French cities like Nice look a lot like Albania but that doesn't mean much really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Really? I've heard Northwestern Russia looks amazing architecturally speaking.
St Petersburg is quite European, i would rank it at the level of Milan, Munich , London or Paris.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Seen pictures of Chechnya - only from the cities though; A lot better than both Kosova and Albania. But who knows what it's like outside the cities there. Russia has always been a place I didn't want to visit - doesn't attract me the slightest.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:
Yeah but you're comparing second rate cities to Albania's capital. Compare Smolensk to Laç.

Also French cities like Nice look a lot like Albania but that doesn't mean much really.
Tirana the capital of Albania can't be compared to any capital in Europe let alone first rate cities . Says Nice looks a lot like Albania that's a blasphemy :P You can say that about the nature the sea and the biodiversity of the landscape but what i mean was infrastructure and life quality.
vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ZenMaster wrote:
Simboli i Diellit wrote:
ZenMaster wrote: I hope Cika moves to Russia also, albanian players never had no troubles to adapt in Ukraine or Russia.
Because it's the same like playing in Superliga, their level is lower than the Turkish one. Outside those big stadiums Russia has , the country is quite poor , if you're not playing for Moscow and St Petersburg teams then you feel like you really are in Albania.

No,i don't agree that Russia has lower level in football than Turkey, i rate russians higher than turks but i agree that in Turkey is more difficult to succeed because of constant changes in staff,players. I never been to Russia so i can't say much but i have been in Turkey and they are poor as f***.
Turkish football is very weird , failing there doesn't necessary mean you're a bad player.
  • Information