Agolli is a weak ass captain

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

artan

I try not to complain but why do we have the most timid captain in all of Europe? Agolli seems like he's afraid of his own damn shadow. OH that's right because he's best friends with Bushi, Jupi, Duka and all the other Superliga rejects that make up the FSHF.

There's a big difference between him leading and Cana. Just look at the way we play.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Mavraj should be captain.
artan

Genti wrote:Mavraj should be captain.
I'd put Berisha. I Know people are gonna say he plays "scared" but he's the only player that constantly plays with some sort of emotion. I also respect that headbutt today, not his fault the ref is a dumbass.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Agree with this completely. He's OK (though we should start looking for replacement) as a player, but look at our last performances. The guy can't inspire anyone.

Mavraj is the closest thing we have to captain material, but even he's too subdued. I wanted Xhaka since he's aggressive, but he's been playing like shit lately.
artan wrote: I'd put Berisha. I Know people are gonna say he plays "scared" but he's the only player that constantly plays with some sort of emotion. I also respect that headbutt today, not his fault the ref is a dumbass.
Hell no to this. Berisha can't control his emotions. Making him a captain, would just put more mental pressure on him.

I think it's time to retire Berisha in all honesty. Yes, he's our best keeper, but he's cost us too many games by choking. I'd rather have a worse keeper who doesn't make mistakes.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

VAJaGHPqTZA
:mrgreen: he aint timid he just is the quiet type

captain candidates:
agolli: too quiet
hysaj: too young, too quiet
mavraj: too muslim
xhaka: too hothead
abrashi: too short
berisha: not sure of his spot anymore

xhihad man the only one with a passable negative
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Leandro

lila would be a great captain if he had a bit more skills
artan

I think Xhaka would be ideal. You want your captain to be an aggressive pitbull.

But I'm not sure if the FSHF would allow that considering his family history with Lord Duka.
Leandro

xhaka not disciplined enough to be captain. remember that fit he had one time when he was subbed
Dallku

Xhaka doesn't have a brain to be captain. He can't even properly communicate with the media.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Mavraj or Hysaj . The captain should be starting most of the games, eloquent , experienced in nt games and the most important part he shouldn't be a hothead. From this generation we won't have a captain like Cana. Gk as captain is bad for the team usually and Berisha becoming a liability actually buried that option.
  • Information