Deep Albanian Football Discussion

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

shqiptare171000
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I seriously need to vent my anger somehow. How do i get rid of such anger? Losing because of a fucking turk (the fucking cunt ref). Possibly bribed so Duka could get his fucking $$$$$$$ to try and get mediocre players because the current ones are leaving due to De Biasis arrogance. Do you think Duka even gives a f*** about the result? De Biasi seems to not give a big shit either. Got his diplomat, got his citizenship, got euro qualification, what else does he need to achieve? This is why we needed to start our campaign with a new manager. Teams that have done well in the past and start with the same manager do shit when it comes to the next campaigns (look at Bosnia in 2014, i believe they lost to Israel 3-0 at home too, look at greece in 2004, etc). Also i think de biasi is like a fucking secret agent. I think he wants to transfer our players to mostly italy. Lets look at our next fixtures:
italy : I am PRAYING for a draw nothing else (we will have ajeti back)
israel : without the corrupt ref, we should come back with a victory as we should be more vicious considering todays shitfest)
Lichenstein: win (no words needed)
macedonia: win again
italy: loss (we are fucking dreadful at home, honestly im more confident away)
spain: loss
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

De Biasi should have left after EUROs. Like Harvey Dent said in The Dark Knight "You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain".

He had the chance to exit on a high note, but he decided to stay and become the villain. The guy is a results based coach, in a campaign where there is no room for significant results.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Leandro

I was saying before that DB has nothing more to give. I'm gonna take that back and say he's got nothing to give right now. No recruitment, no discipline, tactically shit, feuds with players. Get the fucker out.
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
shqiptare171000

Hes so stubborn. Yes I know the prick referee was at fault (deniz aytekin the referee shut his fb account after the game, coincidence? Plus hes known to fix games, theres a game in the german league where he also fucked up completely search it up). Who fucking plays Edgar Cani???!?!?!?! I felt sorry for manaj tbh. Llullaku should NOT be playing. Avdijaj and Kace should be on. NO kukeli. NO lila. NO agolli (not bad but hes too old). Im hesitating with berisha. Hes doing well in his league but inconsistent for us. Hoxha looks great tbh. Surprised he plays in the albanian league. Conceded no goals in 1,200 minutes. Is strong, has presence. Strakosha is also decent and really young. Aliji should be our LB now. He offers attack and decent at defence. Cbs should definitely be Mavraj and Ajeti no doubt. Rb is definitely Hysaj. Hoxha as goalkeeper. Two cms should be abrashi and kace. Cam should be avdijaj. Gashi as LM (we miss him a lot on the field) or even as a striker. Was fucking amazing for basel there. But nah. Lets field agolli, kukeli, llullaku, cani FFS. Is De Biasi deliberately reminding us of our bad footballing past with these farmers?!?!
Leandro

farmers, lol. could be true
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
shqiptare171000

Leandro wrote:farmers, lol. could be true
Its fucking true tho. Why arent we good at one thing? Yeah we are decent at football when we have the right lineup and right mentality with no corruptness. But why arent we excellent in ANYTHING? We are generally shit at sports, our economy is not the best, etc. If economy and politics isnt our strong point, can we at least be good at football like croatia, EVEN FUCKING BOSNIA, serbia, etc?!?! I dont get this. I WAS SO FUCKING HAPPY TO SEE AVDIJAJ WANTING TO COME TO ALBANIA. Now?!?! FOR f*** SAKE NOW MY HEART JUST SHOT DOWN WHEN I SAW HIM IN THAT SHITTY FUCKING KOSOVAN SHIRT. I wish kosovo never fucking existed now. Celina, Zeneli, Avdijaj, Rashica, maybe even Kace now. Im so angry. Everyone literally already knows the Israeli game was fixed, lets move on. Since we do way better away for some reason, I think we may get a draw against Italy. We need to then get our revenge on Israel away. We will bsat lichenstein at home. We will beat Macedonia away (macedonia are shite). I have a feeling we will lose to italy and we arent getting a result at spain unless we just implement our bunker tactic like we did against portugal away. That should get us 16 points, 3rd place at least. Anyway,realise how when Berisha had an arguement, the play carried on then Israel got a random penalty and we had a red card?!?! Its almost as if the referee forgot so the jew went to the ref and told him. And Hoxha too. Suspicious. Israels 2nd and 3rd goal looked so fixed like an Albanian farmer league match. Unbelievable. Definitely fixed no doubt.
Dallku

^ Comedy. You're funny.
Migjeni

"Shqiptare" - First female in the forum? - We already have plenty of bitches on here, though.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Albo_eagle

Lool the game was not fixed. I was there. It was all solid. Mavraj caused the first goal so we went down to 10 players and got a red. What do you expect?

De Biasi is a buffoon. There should be a whole topic where it is discussed as to why he brang Çani on? Wtf? That has to be the most absurd and unexplainable thing i have ever seen from our kombëtare. He has not scored at all this season, not be part of our team for 3 or 4 years, and we are down to 10 men and 2 goals down so play Manaj or another youngster.

As for Llullaku he was awsome, i bashed him vs Lichenstein but he was great yesterday. Dribbled well, tracked back, made runs, set up Memushaj which should of made it 1-0 and different story would of followed. Memushaj was awful, not even serie d level. He was atrocious. Loool at he is better than Abrashi.
shqiptare171000

Yeah Memushaj had all the fucking time to score that and he makes the shittest shot I have ever seen. We need to be clinical. Our offensive game is definitely improving. We did look threatening at times with 9 players, too bad Israel scored an offside goal and had 2 bullshit penalties. Agolli shouldnt be playing. Memushaj needs dropping. He looks like he doesnt even care. We need a new coach now.
  • Information