Is Gani Abazi making money on the side as a shadow agent?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

i agree with plaku
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Dallku

Plako wrote:
Well no one's saying he's making millions from transfers but something shady definitely is going on. Who know what incentives these players are getting but some of his calls are really baffling. How the hell do you explain Veseli over Gjimshiti? Now Edgar Cani all of an sudden getting called up after 2-3 years and he hasn't done shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we have learned anything from De Biasi in his 5 years as coach is that he values personalities and friendships way more than talent. For example it doesn't matter if someone like Avdijaj is the next Messi, DB will call up Cani instead because Cani is happier to sit on the bench.

The agency thing doesn't make sense because there is no money in it(for Albos) and let's be honest, did Empoli really sign Veseli because of his sloppy seconds vs France? Highly doubtful. Maybe DB recommended him(which is nice) but I'm pretty sure they had him on a trial and judged him there. Now he's actually a starter for that team.
Erik
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My reasoning is based more on the agents of the players paying De Biasi to secure them a move to a better side, not on the sides that are buying the players to pay De Biasi. Obviously he wouldn't be making any money on the latter as most of the moves he's helped make possible are either very low or free.
  • Information