Is Gani Abazi making money on the side as a shadow agent?

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Erik
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Okay, many have already brought this up many a time especially today but having thought it through it does seem rather plausible. Think about it.

Literally EVERYBODY who De Biasi calls up out of the blue suddenly always gets linked with or ends up at an Italian club a few months later.

Djimsiti (Called up randomly and then all of a sudden moves to Atalanta after being let go by relegated Zurich)

Ajeti ( Failed trial at QPR U21 and couldn't even get a move to St Gallen who didn't want him. We were all scratching our heads after he got called up for a few matches even though he hadn't played actual football in like 6 months. Eventually gets granted move to Frosinone randomly out of the blue)

Veseli ( Get's call up from De Biasi despite playing for LUGANO and then gets called up ahead of Djimsiti in the Euros. Becomes free agent after leaving Lugano who didn't even want to retain him and then goes to Empoli in Serie A, coincidence?)

Grezda (Has a great opening season in Croatia and was never called up once, this season he's been poor but still got called up. Now linked with Italian teams 1 month after call up)

Rashica (tried to secure him a move to Napoli but after he chose Kosovo the move fell apart, surprise surprise)

Kace (tried to secure Kace a move to Serie A, specifically Inter. Fell apart when relationship started to deteriorated)

Feel free to list any examples I've missed. Who knows how much these players agents are paying De Biasi but it all seems to add up.
Erik

Just adding another player:

Vajushi (Played for Litex Lovech and got called up for a few games by De Biasi and all of a sudden gets his move to Chievo. Seriously, who moves from the Bulgarian league to Serie A??)
Leandro

tbh i dont care about that. i actually think it's great that he can help our players play in a good league in italy

as an agent he is definitely world class! it's his managerial skills that are worrying me!
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
artan

lol no. Di Biasi and Traxemazzi just have connections in Italy for obvious reasons. It's not crazy to think he/they are well acquainted with the managers, scouts, media pundits, etc, in Italy. Not to mention since Albania qualified for the Euros the prestige for the NT has risen making more clubs scouting our players.
Erik

Leandro wrote:tbh i dont care about that. i actually think it's great that he can help our players play in a good league in italy

as an agent he is definitely world class! it's his managerial skills that are worrying me!
It worries me for 2 reasons.

1) If he is doing this behind the scenes it means he's picking his squad and starting 11 based on favouritism rather than merit. We've already lost Rashica and Avdijaj because of his stubbornness.

2) I'd rather players be a regular in the Croatian/Bulgarian/Swiss/Romanian league than a bench warmer who starts 1 in 10 games in Serie A. If he's helping players who are good enough to play in a better league than great. We've already seen Djimsiti and Ajeti rot on the bench after their moves and it's just a waste in the long term.
Dallku

Dude, most of our players sign at these clubs as FREE TRANSFERS lol. You make it sound like they get transferred for millions and De Biasi gets a cut. lol he doesn't get a penny.

He and Tramezzani obviously have connections over there and it's great that they are spreading positive words about Albanian footballers.

He doesn't make callups and selections based on trasnfers and agent bs but I do believe that he makes them based on favoritism, friendships(with the players themselves), stubbornness, etc.. If you look DB the wrong way you're screwed. If you kiss his ass he'll call you. I don't know what on earth Edgar Cani is doing on this team. His selections are weird but the agent theory doesn't make sense at all because Albanian players don't move for big money.. or even small money. You can get them for free :lol2:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Indeed Ajeti, Dimsiti and Veseli were free agents. They wanted to move Sadiku aswell but his team asked a lot of money otherwise he would be playing here in Italy.
Leandro

rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
KF.KORAB

Cfar ma keni shkrujt Gani Abazi ja qifsha italianin e mutit e ka emrin Giovanni De Biasi dhe le te shkoje ne Itali, mos ja pafsha syte ma ketu.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote:Dude, most of our players sign at these clubs as FREE TRANSFERS lol. You make it sound like they get transferred for millions and De Biasi gets a cut. lol he doesn't get a penny.
Well no one's saying he's making millions from transfers but something shady definitely is going on. Who know what incentives these players are getting but some of his calls are really baffling. How the hell do you explain Veseli over Gjimshiti? Now Edgar Cani all of an sudden getting called up after 2-3 years and he hasn't done shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Information