Albania's not producing decent footballers anymore?!

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Bardhi assist vs. Qabala (EL team) in a friendly.

Too bad in real games they'll play some anti-footballers like Vila or the Yugoslav they recently bought.

In Albanian league if you use your brain or have technique, you're automatically disqualified from starting.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Bardhi needs to move to Skenderbeu. Skenderbeu atleast understands that they can make some money off selling players unlike these other teams that bring in Nigerian, Argentinian and Serbian rejects into the Superliga.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Skenderbeu got 10% from Berisha's transfer to Terek Grozny. It's about 250k .
Aurora Bulkualis

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Skenderbeu got 10% from Berisha's transfer to Terek Grozny. It's about 250k .
Lol, they made almost half their original transfer fee with the 10%.

Btw, Agim Zeka from Skenderbeu's youth is sold to Lille for 300k. They're also planning on selling James for 400k to Korea.

These guys are literally rolling cash in right now, and they'll do nothing with it.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote:Bardhi needs to move to Skenderbeu. Skenderbeu atleast understands that they can make some money off selling players unlike these other teams that bring in Nigerian, Argentinian and Serbian rejects into the Superliga.
To become become con artist? Partizani is most serious project in albanian football Demi is building infrastructure that Skenderbeu only can dream about . I give credit to Skenderbeu as first albanian club that started to work with business logic but Dinamo was destroyed to build Skenderbeu . Now they are downgrading because their "business" was based in scouting more than developing their own players. Skenderbeu youth teams are joke compare to Partizani, Vllaznia and Tirana. Now Kosova is part of Uefa, they won't be able to snatch talents for peanuts because they already treated badly most of youth players they got from Kosova. Zeka gave ultimatum to Skenderbeu to let him leave in january otherwise he would ask to terminate contract in Fshf because promises was not accomplished. Skenderbeu has earned near 2 million from transfer fees but you guys should not forget get of Uefa suspension was big blow even financially and mercato also failed miserably in last two years.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

I know it's only a short clip, but damn... Back when Flamurtari were teaching Barcelona what tika-taka is.
https://www.facebook.com/palma.sport.96 ... 5263215495
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli is Kukesi going to win the title? I know you mentioned it about 3-4 months ago but I thought you were joking. Looks pretty serious now that they'll win it.
Simboli i Diellit

Plako wrote:Simboli is Kukesi going to win the title? I know you mentioned it about 3-4 months ago but I thought you were joking. Looks pretty serious now that they'll win it.
Duke pa tendencen ne fillim kampionati dhe uljen e tensioneve mes Gjicit e Takajt te jep idene se kane ra dakord . Skenderbeu vec do i prishe pune Partizanit ne luften per titull . Nga ana tjeter Skenderbeu rrezikon penalizime nga Uefa e me shume mundesi ate spotin qe i jep mundesi te arrihen grupet e EL me kollaj do ia leri Kukesit ket vit. Ato e shperben skudren krejtesisht e besoj me blerjet e reja vec po ndertojne nje grup per te ardhmen. Kukesi nga ana tjeter kerkon me ngulm kampionatin se ka vite qe del i dyti dhe Gjici mund te paguaje te arrije objektivin.

Per sa i perket kupes ket vit pervec Beselidhjes qe eshte nga kat e pare te gjitha te tjerat kane shance.

Teteshja e kupes formula:

Skenderbeu - Laci
Ndeshet kunder :
Kukesi -Tirana

Flamurtari-Beselidhja
ndeshet kunder :
Teuta - Vllaznia

Flamurtari e Vllaznia kane rrugetim me te lehte per ne finale. Besoj Laci i len ndeshjet e kupes Skenderbeut per pike ne kampionat (e kunderta ndodhte sezonet e fundit ). Kukesi mund Tiranen dhe i len gjysmefinalen Skenderbeut.

Ne finale Skenderbeu vs Flamurtari ose Vllaznia .
Aurora Bulkualis

Migjeni wrote:I know it's only a short clip, but damn... Back when Flamurtari were teaching Barcelona what tika-taka is.
https://www.facebook.com/palma.sport.96 ... 5263215495
They faced Barcelona 4 times in 2 years, and only lost 1 tie.

And contrary to what people say, Barca was still a top team then. Recently to those games, 1986, they were European Cup finalists. From 1970s to 1990s, players like Cruyff, Maradona, Guardiola, Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Stoichkov, Figo all played for Barca.
Simboli i Diellit

Barca had only Gary Lineker. They were what Valencia is today.
  • Information