TKZ fans to boycott NT games.

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

“Të nderuar tifozë,

Ajo që ndodhi në ndeshjen Shqipëri – Izrael, nuk kishte të bënte asgjë me lojën e bukur të futbollit. Atë ditë, tifozët shqiptarë prezent në stadium (dhe jo vetëm) ishin viktimë e terrorit shtetëror. Andaj, përshkrimi apo prezantimi i çfarëdo fakti, nuk mund ta përshkruan terrorin që tifozët shqiptar përjetuan nga policia e shtetit shqiptar. Ne jemi tifozë, që e dojmë këtë Kombëtare dhe këtë Shqipëri.

Për arsyen e lartcekur, Tifozat Kuq e Zi, kemi marrë vendim të BOJKOTOJMË të gjitha ndeshjet e radhës brenda, përfshirë këtu edhe ndeshjen me Lihtenshtajnin. Kombëtarën do ta përcjellim vetëm në transferta, atje ku na respektojne.

Me këtë rast, ftojmë policinë e shtetit shqiptar, që të pajisur me kallashnikov dhe me armë tjera, të bëjë tifozin në tribunë.

Për veprimet dhe format e organizimeve tona të radhës, do të ju njoftojmë me kohë.

Me sinqeritet,

Tifozat Kuq e Zi”.
Albo_eagle

I hope Plisat and Ballistet join in.
Albo_eagle

Plisat traveled all the way from Prishtinë to Elbasan to not watch the game. I would of been so pissed if i was with them, luckily this time i wasn't. Insane decisions by the FSHF and these politicians.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm getting sick and tired of these guys. Attention seeking drama queens.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:I'm getting sick and tired of these guys. Attention seeking drama queens.
How so? They travel from all over the country to support the NT and get treated like shit by the government, FSHF and the police. I went to all of the 3 games in France and the police and army acted as professionals and did not witness any issues with the Police, even when we blocked off Old Lyon for hours after the victory. The least they can do is treat these guys with some respect and not like some fucking terrorists.

Ne u lepijme bythen te huajve kur vijne be Shqiperi po njeri-tjetrin a trajtojme si kafshe. Republike banane hesapi.

Honestly have you ever attended any NT games live in Albania? It's fucking depressing seeing how people get treated. I have been treated with more respect by German and French police than by Albanian cops. Why should it be that way?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

TKZ as a group has become a disgrace since tironsit became the leaders of it. Explained other times why they should stay away from the nt. We're better without them.
Dallku

Duka is laughing his ass off. The reason he created that new fan group "tifozet e kombetares" or some shit like that was because he wants to get rid of TKZ. FSHF does not like TKZ because they cost them a lot of money in fines and they sometimes curse Duka during games(like against Israel). Duka is celebrating because of this news.
Plako

Dallku wrote:Duka is laughing his ass off. The reason he created that new fan group "tifozet e kombetares" or some shit like that was because he wants to get rid of TKZ. FSHF does not like TKZ because they cost them a lot of money in fines and they sometimes curse Duka during games(like against Israel). Duka is celebrating because of this news.

Well was this just a TKZ issue? Plisat were not allowed inside either no?

Anyways Duka doesn't give a shit, he only looks after his own pocket. Hospefully he's gonna get some flack now after these results. Hope we lose all of our games just to get rid of this POS.

Migjeni

Lol. If it wasn't for TKZ, atmosphere would be dead at the stadium. There's no fan culture at all.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
Plako

Migjeni wrote:Lol. If it wasn't for TKZ, atmosphere would be dead at the stadium. There's no fan culture at all.

Kur reklamojne ndeshjet nxjerrin TKZ jo farangrënësit Dukes.

• Information