Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

Albanians in FB are furious that pepinos are not accommodating us by having the game in the North, preferably at San Siro. Smh

Albanians in Italy have adopted the same attitude as the local Italians fans who hate to travel for the games. Barely saw any Italo-Albanians in France, but thousands upon thousands from Switzerland and Germany.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote:Albanians in FB are furious that pepinos are not accommodating us by having the game in the North, preferably at San Siro. Smh

Albanians in Italy have adopted the same attitude as the local Italians fans who have to travel for the games. Barely saw any Italo-Albanians in France, but thousands upon thousands from Switzerland and Germany.
Playing there at a 35k stadium they have to handle us 1750 tickets and there are barely 5k albanians around Palermo. While playing in Milan at a 80k stadium they have to give us 4k tickets with a population of Albanians from Albania that can reach 350k along with the neighbouring regions. Not counting Switzerland that is so close , 40 min drive :D Unlike Denmark i don't think Italy will put a ban on national basis so the albanians having Italian passports can get tickets on their section.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote:Playing there at a 35k stadium they have to handle us 1750 tickets and there are barely 5k albanians around Palermo. While playing in Milan at a 80k stadium they have to give us 4k tickets with a population of Albanians from Albania that can reach 350k along with the neighbouring regions. Not counting Switzerland that is so close , 40 min drive :D Unlike Denmark i don't think Italy will put a ban on national basis so the albanians having Italian passports can get tickets on their section.
I don't think the location of the match should matter for any Albanian fan. This is the first time ever we play Italy in an official match and the flights are 1.5 hr from most Northern cities. I would have travelled there myself but the timing is the worst as it's right in the middle of tax busy season. I might do the Spain and Italy matches in October though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Palermo might as well be another country though...
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku

Yeah with his Swiss 2nd division benchwarming ass we'll also win the world cup lol
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote:Yeah with his Swiss 2nd division benchwarming ass we'll also win the world cup lol
We should drop players like him one or two games just to bring them down to earth but thanks to De Biasi we don't have better players or as good as to sub them.

On other news Berisha is out two games.
artan

At least Sadiku isn't a pussy. Plays hard and doesn't disappear in games. I can respect that.

Now if Agoli said something like that ship his ass out to Uzbekistan(or w/e he plays) and let him stay there permanently. Can't have timid losers like Agoli in the squad.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Tramezzani is leaving the coaching staff
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Tramezzani is leaving the coaching staff
Hopefully De Biasi gets a good offer from somewhere too.
  • Information