Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Kuqezijeti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

This could of been our team for Russia

Berisha. Strakosha. Mavraj. Ajeti. Djimsiti. Veseli. Hysaj. Aliji. Xhaka. Abrashi. Kace. Ajdarevic. Memushaj. Ndoj. Rama. B.Berisha. Rashica. Roshi. Avdijaj. Sadiku. Cikalleshi. Ajeti

But thanks to de biasi we don't half have of them, funny how a few years ago he was begging Januzaj to join us, now that descent players wanted to play for ignored them and preferred cocksockers like Lila. Agolli etc
Dallku

Did you guys see Xhaka's reasoning? What a piece of shit. He was bitching that he lost his starting spot. If he was some creative player then ok you can get a hall pass but when ANOTHER ANDI LILA is acting like this then we need to drop this fool. Showed what we already knew though(mercenary). I hope we never this cunt again.
Dallku

artan wrote:
Kryeziu, Rashica, Valon Berisha, Bernand Berishia, Avdija, Celina and Zeneli are players I'd take from Kosova. They'd do wonders for our offense. Valon Berisha would probably thrive under Di Biasi.

I agree with Valon Berisha. He's a decent player. The others are all a bunch of Hykas with no end product. Kosovars stats say it all and don't give me that experience bs. If you can play you can play.
Rodon
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

^^ Read between the lines, he was bitching about being benched by Kukeli/Basha. More then understandable, these amateurs costed us the qualification.
artan

Xhaka's reasoning
“Unë u largova nga grumbullimi se ai trajner nuk më ka dhënë asnjë arsye se pse unë nuk luaj. Së dyti, aty ka lojtarë që luajnë nëpër ligat e dyta dhe që as nuk luajnë nëpër ekipet e tyre dhe janë aktivizuar përpara meje”

He comes off as arrogant but he's totally right. It's what many of us have been complaining about. Guys who play in inferior leagues are guaranteed starting spots. I'm guessing he's talking mainly about Lila and Agoli, one who's a bench player for a village team in greece and the other who plays in Azerbaijan. We know Lila and Agoli won't be dropped as they connections with people in the FSHF.. These guys are best buds with the FSHF hierarchy as they are former superliga players, are best friends with guys like Bushi/Jupi, aren't diaspora, etc. Meanwhile, Xhaka was our best player for the 2016 qualification campaign.

It's why we didn't even give Rashica a chance. Why we didn't even look at Avdijaj.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Hysaj is a piece of shit and he should never become captain.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

There is no excuse to bench Xhaka. He plays for a team that would be mid-table in major leagues, and he starts every game. His team even made it to CL knockouts. Lila is crap even in a bottom table Greek team.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:Kryeziu, Rashica, Valon Berisha, Bernand Berishia, Avdija, Celina and Zeneli are players I'd take from Kosova. They'd do wonders for our offense. Valon Berisha would probably thrive under Di Biasi.
I think Berisha-Memushaj could have been useful to us as we have nobody, bar Memushaj, who can move the ball around.
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:There is no excuse to bench Xhaka. He plays for a team that would be mid-table in major leagues, and he starts every game. His team even made it to CL knockouts. Lila is crap even in a bottom table Greek team.
I like Xhaka a lot as person and player but he hasn't brought much to the team since the EC qualifications. He was terrible for us as the Euros. Still watching Andi Lila start vs. Italy will drive any player mad.
Plako

ZenMaster wrote:Hysaj is a piece of shit and he should never become captain.
What did he do?
  • Information