Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Pjetër wrote:Reading that espnfc article was incredible. This ginzo's ego is out of control.
Ha exactly my thoughts. He believed his own hype :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Minotti
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

It seems a lot of people, here and in other social media, only look at the fact where our players play and not what they have contributed to OUR team.

Over the decade there has been soooo many players in a lot of NTs that were average or mediocre but worldclass at their club. Lampard, Gerrard, dani alves etc etc.

I couldnt care less where they play or what they consider themselves if they dont perform for our NT. And Xhaka has been dreadful ever since the EC. Id say even after the game against serbia (the drone incident) he has been completely useless for us.

His state of mind also explains why he always feel the need to hold on to the ball longer than he should. He probably looks down on everyone else. Its very disrespectful of him to come out with statements like that. In the end: prove your worth when you put on OUR shirt. Not cause you play for Basel...
Dallku

We have a million Xhakas.. even in the Albanian league players like Trashi, Taku, etc are just as good as Xhaka and in some ways better. Don't let the fact that he plays for Basel deceive you. He's another regular anti-footballer just like Lila.

I'm more concerned when we lose creative players like Kace and even Avdijaj because that's what the team is lacking. We have plenty of "goons".
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote:We have a million Xhakas.. even in the Albanian league players like Trashi, Taku, etc are just as good as Xhaka and in some ways better. Don't let the fact that he plays for Basel deceive you. He's another regular anti-footballer just like Lila.

I'm more concerned when we lose creative players like Kace and even Avdijaj because that's what the team is lacking. We have plenty of "goons".
I don't care about Xhaka as the player or even as a person, he joined us only because he wasn't good enough for Swiss NT. Coach for me, in any case, has the last word and should be respected. Xhaka and Abrashi should be fined for behavior but De Biasi has gone too far, it is not the first time he is conflictual with players. Italian should be fired and we should hire a new coach to make team ready for Euro 2020. I would like we give possibility to Besnik Hasi.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote:
Dallku wrote:We have a million Xhakas.. even in the Albanian league players like Trashi, Taku, etc are just as good as Xhaka and in some ways better. Don't let the fact that he plays for Basel deceive you. He's another regular anti-footballer just like Lila.

I don't care about Xhaka as the player or even as a person, he joined us only because he wasn't good enough for Swiss NT. Coach for me, in any case, has the last word and should be respected. Xhaka and Abrashi should be fined for behavior but De Biasi has gone too far, it is not the first time he is conflictual with players. Italian should be fired and we should hire a new coach to make team ready for Euro 2020. I would like we give possibility to Besnik Hasi.

Wasn't Hasi's stay in Poland a total failure?

ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:
ZenMaster wrote:

Wasn't Hasi's stay in Poland a total failure?

It was a total failure but still better choice than Jupi, Bushi or any of Duka asslickers. Don't get surprised to see Klodian Duro or even Ervin Bulku in our bench.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Princ

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

There are goons who cause penalties, and there are goons who don't. There is a difference. Only one of them destroys the entire game.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I can't find the video of Hafizi criticing De Biasi but here at Procesi Sportiv they did the same too :

https://youtu.be/23CSVwfWXB8
https://youtu.be/m77hM5zEJx0
https://youtu.be/lRO8WaK9bwQ
Leandro
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

kukeli again with a brainfart in one of the goals. he was totally out of position, marking an earthworm on the pitch

i can't believe my eyes when i read about kukeli intelligence. the guy is plain stupid

behind xhaka 100%. this fucking pepito is alienating all our good players. gtfo italian sausage

ps: to whoever says xhaka hasn't performed. as if he's been given a chance! he's been out of the team most of the time wtf how do u expect him to perform?
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
  • Information