Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Rodon

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:Worst players on the pitch: Kukeli (33), Basha (30), Agolli (34).

I wonder what they have in common.
Put there Lila too, most useless player on the pitch in every game.
Have you noticed how everybody tried to avoid giving him the ball?

Didn't mind Roshi and Çikalleshi, the latter had probably the best first half of his career. He did everything right.

The problem of this team as usual are always the same: nevralgic sector of the formation [midfield] was inexistent except Memushaj that was good. Kukeli and Basha are nothing more than substitute materials. Kaçe and Xhaka should always be on the pitch in their place but DB destroyed the career of the former and continously benches the latter.

Lila should just retire and emigrate to Riadh among his fellow sunni gypsies. He would do a favour to us and himself.
artan

Lila should be captain this team unlike that pussy Agolli.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

The thing with Lila is even if he does nothing, he doesn't ruin the game unlike some other players.

We have so many players that just defeat themselves before the game starts. They need to leave.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Albanian Damien wrote: I think he's too consummate of a professional to ever quit himself so he'll only leave if he gets fired. That seems to me the attitude he has up untill now. He probably think we still worship him and feels rude if he calls it quits :zgerdhimje:
Rumours are that he's considering leaving soon. Hopefully that's the case. He should finish the game with Israel and leave for the next season.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

Albanian Damien wrote:Also I'm a firm believe in a team taking on the personality of their captain. That is why Agolli is the worst captain to have. He plays nervously, out of control, and throws the ball away. All key characteristics that have plagued our team recently.
Agolli has been pretty solid on the left side for years but he just doesn't have the right personality to be a captain. The captain should be Mavraj or Hysaj in his absence. None of these guys will ever measure to Cana though, who was as close to perfect captain as a player could ever be.
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Albanian Damien wrote: I think he's too consummate of a professional to ever quit himself so he'll only leave if he gets fired. That seems to me the attitude he has up untill now. He probably think we still worship him and feels rude if he calls it quits :zgerdhimje:
Rumours are that he's considering leaving soon. Hopefully that's the case. He should finish the game with Israel and leave for the next season.
Nah he should leave before Israel imo, that is a winnable game and he'll f*** it up. GDB reached the maximum and the only way for him is down. We desperately need a new coach. If a solid starting midfielder like Abrashi is leaving the camp that doesn't bode well at all for morale.
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:The thing with Lila is even if he does nothing, he doesn't ruin the game unlike some other players.

We have so many players that just defeat themselves before the game starts. They need to leave.
Honestly from yesterday match Lila's presence was the one that irked me the most. Every player served a purpose at some point expect for this donkey. The only highlight for Lila was to bump into Buffon on one cross. Absolutely worthless player. I agree he can be useful when we have to play ultra-defensive but Italy gave us plenty of space to play ball but that donkey cannot string a pass together.
Dallku

Lila is like shit stuck on a shoe. It won't go away. He has played in the NT for 10 years and I honestly don't remember one good performance from him. This cocksucker is like plague.

Yes he might be a great guy, great teammate, and blah blah but on the soccer field he's a major problem.
Pjetër

Hopefully he blows himself up soon so we never have to see him again.
Plako

Dallku wrote:Lila is like shit stuck on a shoe. It won't go away. He has played in the NT for 10 years and I honestly don't remember one good performance from him. This cocksucker is like plague.
Spot fucking on.
  • Information