Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

vata10
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Yeah! Only Gdb knows why Xhaka or Grezda for the matter can not slot for Lila, both seem very athletic and are way better on the ball.
Dallku

^ Xhaka is not a winger at all but either way he wont be a part of the NT anymore. He left the NT camp without the ok of DB and DB is pissed about it. Xhaka was pissed that he didn't get any minutes vs Italy and showed his mercenary self.
artan

Dallku wrote:Lila is like shit stuck on a shoe. It won't go away. He has played in the NT for 10 years and I honestly don't remember one good performance from him. This cocksucker is like plague.

Yes he might be a great guy, great teammate, and blah blah but on the soccer field he's a major problem.
Lila played very well for us when he played as a fullback. Up until 2013 we considered him a top 3 player for the NT. It started to go downhill for him when he was starting to be played in the midfield, I believe that Norway match in 2013 when he played as winger was the first time he was inserted in the midfield. Hasn't played defense ever since for us.

The fact he called Greeks a bunch of faggots makes him alright in my books.
Rodon

It was about time that someone told DB to f*** off. Xhaka has every right of this world to be pissed off. Mediocre players that keep costing us precious points constantly get playing time instead of much more deserving players.

^ Lila got exposed exactly when we started to recruit new players. Prior to that he played with the likes of Vila, Duro, Dallku and Bulku, obviously he looked somehow better than the absolute zero that surrounded him.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

I didnt get to watch the game or follow any news about the NT recently because of exams but seeing Xhaka and Abrashi leave the team now is messed up. Who are we going to go with now? The nice Lila and Kukeli duo? This is unacceptable.
Minotti

Xhaka has been complete shit ever since Switzerland game in the EC so he has no right to just demand that he starts. Im siding with De Biasi on this. More so, what kind of message does that send to others? That they too can be playing managers? No thanks. Unless the guy's name is Messi he isnt getting that power.

Overall I think we did a good game. We were unlucky in conceding that penalty. Also, things havent gone well for our players in their club. Most of them arent playing regulary. Not to mention, we are going through a change of generation in that sense that we still dont have a leader after Cana. His presence on and off was immense for us. Despite the fact that he was finished these last two years he was still someone for other to look support from.

De Biasi must stay. Its not his fault we were handed italy and spain. Its not his fault we got a cuntish referee against israel....
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Minotti wrote: De Biasi must stay. Its not his fault we were handed italy and spain. Its not his fault we got a cuntish referee against israel....
It's not his fault for anything. Not his fault that if it wasn't for the rainstorm in Shkoder we would've dropped points.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

The only player i would get from Kosova is Nuhiu.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli, I haven't watched many Lazio matches, but is Strakosha good with his feet generally speaking? I noticed from last match and training vids, he was pretty good. Berisha was horrendous with his feet.

P.S. Did Agolli ever played with Strakosha Sr? Wiki said they both left/came in 2005. I know Cana did. That'd be something if he played with both son and father in the NT.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote:The only player i would get from Kosova is Nuhiu.
Balaj and Sadiku are much better than Nuhiu.

Kryeziu, Rashica, Valon Berisha, Bernand Berishia, Avdija, Celina and Zeneli are players I'd take from Kosova. They'd do wonders for our offense. Valon Berisha would probably thrive under Di Biasi.
  • Information