Italy v Albania 24/03/2017

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

I'm kinda torn about this. What Hysaj's saying is right but it would have been better if he just said nothing. GDB is the coach today but he can be gone tomorrow. However we can't afford to lose players like Xhaka/Abrashi.
Deni

I thank GDB for what he has done, but now he is just becoming to arrogant. Who does he think he is comparing himself to Ranieri. He got us to the group stages, but what does that make the coaches of Hungary, Northern Ireland and Iceland who make it in the round of 16 ?

http://www.espnfc.com/world-cup-qualify ... ri-sacking

He needs to leave he already reach the peak with this team the rest is just declining going down hill.
Deni

Now this fight with Xhaka, its a continuing cycle Kace, Gashi who else is gonna be next because of GDB ?

I agree with Xhaka (who was our most consistent player last campaign) he called him out for his bs, players who are in the second division and don't play for their clubs start over him like Kukeli, Lila, Basha and Agolli.
Deni

Mean while Kosova's campaign has been awful. Bunjaku is terrible and they really need better defenders or they are going concede every game by three goals. But the potential is there no doubt, the attack even though hasn't scored that many goals is definitely better than Albania's. Chemistry and organization is clearly lacking in the team and it is evident

A.Nuhiu, Bernard Berisha, V. Berisha , Zeneli, Celina, Avdijaj , Rashica, Besart Berisha way more exciting than Albania's attack and the potential is there it is just going to take time for them to connect. Plus some luck too.

Kosova remind me of Wales and Belgium in 2005-2011 the attack and potential was there for those teams but were very raw.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Plako wrote:
I'm kinda torn about this. What Hysaj's saying is right but it would have been better if he just said nothing. GDB is the coach today but he can be gone tomorrow. However we can't afford to lose players like Xhaka/Abrashi.

Yeah what's he is saying is right but i thought he is smarter than this. It is obvious that De Biasi will leave and if you are planning to become next captain you don't divide the group. Xhaka is not alone, beside Abrashi part of Xhaka clan is Gashi,Ajeti,Lenjani, Aliji, Djimsiti so we might have problems in future.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

ZenMaster wrote: Yeah what's he is saying is right but i thought he is smarter than this. It is obvious that De Biasi will leave and if you are planning to become next captain you don't divide the group. Xhaka is not alone, beside Abrashi part of Xhaka clan is Gashi,Ajeti,Lenjani, Aliji, Djimsiti so we might have problems in future.
Hhaha don't worry about Hysaj, he won't become a captain at least for the following decade. When De Biasi leaves depends on who will be the next coach . There is no Xhaka Clan unless you intend a divide between Kosova vs Albania.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Deni wrote:But the potential is there no doubt, the attack even though hasn't scored that many goals is definitely better than Albania's.
I thought this too, but I don't even believe this anymore. Sadiku scores every game in Switzerland, Balaj starts for a team that played in upper echelons of Russian league. Roshi is also much better against top teams than any Kosovar striker . He's played in a top league like Bundesliga at least.

Kosovar team is so overhyped it's ridiculous. They can't even score against shit teams with an overly attacking style. We play anti-football and still get the same amount of goals. I feel bad for losing players like Berisha and Avdijaj (especially Berisha since he played in Superliga), but it's not like they're doing anything special atm.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Reading that espnfc article was incredible. This ginzo's ego is out of control.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Deni wrote:But the potential is there no doubt, the attack even though hasn't scored that many goals is definitely better than Albania's.
I thought this too, but I don't even believe this anymore. Sadiku scores every game in Switzerland, Balaj starts for a team that played in upper echelons of Russian league. Roshi is also much better against top teams than any Kosovar striker . He's played in a top league like Bundesliga at least.

Kosovar team is so overhyped it's ridiculous. They can't even score against shit teams with an overly attacking style. We play anti-football and still get the same amount of goals. I feel bad for losing players like Berisha and Avdijaj (especially Berisha since he played in Superliga), but it's not like they're doing anything special atm.
It's difficult to compare the situations as we're coming off qualifying for the Euros while Kosova is what you call an "expansion" team. It shouldn't be a comparison and the fact that it is shows how poorly we've been since the Euros. I knew we weren't gonna qualify but I thought this would have been a rebuilding campaign where we'd incorporate younger and new players into the fold. Instead, we still have Lila, Basha, Cikaleshi, Agoli starting and we've lost some talented players because of feuds (Xhaka, Abrashi, Kace, Rashica).

I'm just afraid we'll let Di Biaisi go and replace him with someone like Starova or promote Bushi.
  • Information