Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

I'm reading Sadiku might transfer to an Israeli club.. Sad that he doesn't prove himself in a top league as I think he can be a starter for a mid - lower tier team in the big leagues.

Hopefully Skenderbeu finally let Latifi leave this summer. I don't have high hopes for him as a player but maybe he can prove us wrong in a more competitive league.

Fejzallahu to Sion would be good. That dude has been rumored to leave Partizani since like 2014..
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:42 am I'm reading Sadiku might transfer to an Israeli club.. Sad that he doesn't prove himself in a top league as I think he can be a starter for a mid - lower tier team in the big leagues.

Hopefully Skenderbeu finally let Latifi leave this summer. I don't have high hopes for him as a player but maybe he can prove us wrong in a more competitive league.

Fejzallahu to Sion would be good. That dude has been rumored to leave Partizani since like 2014..
Indeed it's so sad. A wasted player going after the money. Alioski from his team will move to Atalanta this season while he can't find a midtable team in Italy or Germany.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:57 am My nephiew already part of Olympiacos U20 (16 years old), having Strakosha sr and Hasi might fasten his steps in future by promoting him to the first team. Althrough everyone in Lezhe believes he'll be the next Donnarumma i'll be happy if he follows the steps of Strakosha jr.
We're set with GKs for the next 15 years then :D
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Sadiku signed a three year contract with Legia .
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

According to Panorama Sport, first he was going to sign in Israel. But they discriminated against Muslims. Then he was going to sign with Panathinaikos, but they don't like Albanians (even though Hasi is their coach wtf?). Then I check wikipedia and he's already signed with Legia in Poland and played 1 game when he came as a sub and scored with Legia.

Fucking Panorama Sport...Still waiting for De Biasi to Inter.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Marco Alia born in 2000 will be the next goalkeeper at Lazio U19. So many talent at a position where we should be already covered!
artan

Ajeti moves to Croton for 600k. Good for him and I still think he can be a good center back in Serie A. Certainly has showed his worth in the Euros and for that half season he played for Frosione

Enis Bardhi moves to Levante in La Liga.

Gymshiti to Benevento in Serie A (loan)

Kace seems to be on the way out from PAOK again. Dude should just sign for Skenderbeu..

Lenjani moves to Sion. Hopefully he can get back to being a serviceable player for us
Simboli i Diellit

Taulant Xhaka refuses to meet with the new coach of our national team. Panucci waited three hours after the game to meet with him and talk about Xhaka's come back to the team but he didn't even bother to answer his calls/messages while Panucci traveled all the way to Basel's stadium just to meet that prick. Better with the Lilaj's of this world than little weasels like Taulant.

On another note , Bare has joined Atletico's team in the pre season matches. They'll face Napoli in a short tournament these days. Zenuni gets loaned again to a Serie C team while Ndoji remains at Brescia because Bologna didn't use it's right to buy him in time.
Kace will be loaned to some low tier Greek superliga while plenty of superliga talents left to Croatia this season. Hebaj to Domzale in Slovenia and Cinari to a team in Croatia. Journals have been writing a lot about this Doka guy of Halili's dynasty , the next RB , seen some videos of him and he looks like Andy Lila , year light away from what Hysaj was at his age.
Erik

From Taulant's instagram.

''Të nderuar Tifozë dhe i nderuar Opinion publik. Gjithçka që sot shkruhet në media nuk është e vërtetë.
Unë nuk dua të merrem me detaje, por dua të them hapur publikisht, që me trajnerin Mister Panucci kam pas kontakt pozitive.
Unë Taulant XHAKA jam gati edhe do jem gjithmonë gati për kombëtaren kuqezi.
Une do jem gjithmonë i gatshëm për kombëtaren.
Në çdo kohë do jem aty dhe Kurrë nuk e kam menduar dy herë këtë vendim.
Jam krenar që perfaqësoj kombëtaren kuqezi.
Falënderoj trajnerin per interesimin Edhe angazhimin.
Me Respekt Taulant XHAKA''
  • Information