Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Strakosha has unbelievable reflexes. He can save the most impossible shots..Problem is that hes not overall solid in other things but that's mostly because of experience than anything. He can do the hard work but now needs to master the easy parts of the game.

Aliovksi is trash. It's embarrassing that we are even discussing him. If he was part of the Albanian NT we would shit on him nonestop. Bardhi is an ok player but even he is not a game changer to say the least.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

That Mertens goal had me like

Another goal by Bardhi, another freekick. He's a nice little player, quick feet, albeit looks a bit stiff when running, but a player that will only improve in this team. Fucking painful though hearing the commentator call him a macedonian.
Sharri
Been thanked: 0

Bardhi and Aliu are very good players imo. I think the issue with us is that we see players like Rey Manaj or Kabashi who join elite clubs at like 18 or 19 and assume that's it they are going to be big, but never actually make it and as they get older regress to lower leagues. As opposed to when players are in the mid to early twenties working their way up from lower teams to better teams.

And there is also the issue of FFSH not actually going to FYROM or Montenegro or Greece to sus out talent. I honestly think most people on this forum do a better job finding young Albanians than the actual federation, and they get paid for it as well lol.
Dallku

Besnik Hasi is toast at Olympiakos. Today vs AEK was his last chance and they blew a 2 goal lead to lose 3-2. Yikes. They have been playing some horrible soccer.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Hasi has lost controll in his team and that is not the first time. Deja-vu at Legia and Anderlecht.
Simboli i Diellit

Rumours say that Emanuele Ndoj will be called for games against Spain and Italy.
Kuqezijeti
Been thanked: 0

Would like to see this line up

Berisha
Balliu. Hysaj. Veseli. Agolli
Xhaka. Basha. Kace
Roshi. Sadiku. Ahmedi
Simboli i Diellit

Kuqezijeti wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:17 pm Would like to see this line up

Berisha
Balliu. Hysaj. Veseli. Agolli
Xhaka. Basha. Kace
Roshi. Sadiku. Ahmedi
Balliu fits more with a three cb backline . No matter who plays we'll get humiliated against Spain. Btw Ajeti is back , he played full match yesterday , rated 7 from tmw! Memushaj also is back . Djimsiti might recover also.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Xhaka with Basel beat Benfica 5-0 in CL. If he's in form, Panucci needs to call him up. I honestly don't give af about stupid personal squabbles, when our midfield is trash.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information