Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:36 pm the superstar Rashica has been buried on the Werder Bremen bench as expected. I bet they regret signing him
cfar rrot kari qe je. Loser troll. I bet they didnt do their scouting on him and just spend all that money and now regret it. It's been three weeks you clown. Keep sucking roshis dick and whoever else you love off, all the knowledgeable fans know they made a mistake by losing Rashica who was the most in form Albanian that year.
Princ

Dallku

Rashica is showing his NT form in Germany lmao
Dallku

The bias and excuses for Rashica are hilarious.

Rashica not producing for the Alb u-21?? It's ok. He was not motivated.
Rashica not producing in Albania senior team friendlies?? Only 2 games. Not enough.
Rashica not producing in like 13 games for Kosovo NT?? Coach sucks! Not his fault...(even though they played all attack)
Rashica not producing in 2nd year for Vitesse?? He wasn't motivated. Wanted a big club!
Rashica not producing for his new club in Germany?? It has only been 3 weeks! Needs at least a year or 2!

I wonder what the excuse will be when they inevitably loan him to 2nd division team. :lol2:

Princ wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:47 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:52 am
Dallku wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:36 pm the superstar Rashica has been buried on the Werder Bremen bench as expected. I bet they regret signing him
cfar rrot kari qe je. Loser troll. I bet they didnt do their scouting on him and just spend all that money and now regret it. It's been three weeks you clown. Keep sucking roshis dick and whoever else you love off, all the knowledgeable fans know they made a mistake by losing Rashica who was the most in form Albanian that year.
Rashica left on his own nobody kicked him out . You should be happy your kosova nt has such a big talent
First of all i am an albanian first and want albania to do well, and yea he did leave on his own, but we know why even though you thick skull faggots think that bulku and andi lila deserved to be in france more. As for the other troll always spewing garbage, it has been 3 weeks it takes time for a player to get use to the step up in competition, but I have no doubt he will. And if you think people talking truth about his Albania chances are excuses then you are just trolling, the same bs you have done for years.
Princ

Princ wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 pm
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:58 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Rashica left on his own nobody kicked him out . You should be happy your kosova nt has such a big talent
First of all i am an albanian first and want albania to do well, and yea he did leave on his own, but we know why even though you thick skull faggots think that bulku and andi lila deserved to be in france more. As for the other troll always spewing garbage, it has been 3 weeks it takes time for a player to get use to the step up in competition, but I have no doubt he will. And if you think people talking truth about his Albania chances are excuses then you are just trolling, the same bs you have done for years.
Bulku was the assistant coach . No way ur an Albanian if u snowflake about rashica some cocky ass kid who left “your” nt when even de Biasi told him he had a future with us
Lmao no way I'm albanian, even Lala said Albania made a mistake not taking rashica to france, plenty of teams brought young talents with them, Albania chose not to so the old shit players could go and sit on the bench and feel good about themselves. Rashica is not cocky at all and its pretty easy to tell from his interviews and his attitude on the pitch. De Biase himself said he would take the most in form players for their teams, Rashica was the most in form player that season and it wasnt even close, in turn he brought some turd with him to the euros and left rashica and gjimsiti out which there was no excuse for. You guys gotta start speaking the truth about the situation, which is Albania fucked up. It's ok to admit it, theyve done so plenty of fucking times. They also fucked up with bernard berisha, and they know it, which is why they quickly capped latifi and grezda because really how many times can you repeat your mistakes.
Princ

Princ wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:39 am
Guest wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:26 pm
Princ wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:06 pm

Bulku was the assistant coach . No way ur an Albanian if u snowflake about rashica some cocky ass kid who left “your” nt when even de Biasi told him he had a future with us
Lmao no way I'm albanian, even Lala said Albania made a mistake not taking rashica to france, plenty of teams brought young talents with them, Albania chose not to so the old shit players could go and sit on the bench and feel good about themselves. Rashica is not cocky at all and its pretty easy to tell from his interviews and his attitude on the pitch. De Biase himself said he would take the most in form players for their teams, Rashica was the most in form player that season and it wasnt even close, in turn he brought some turd with him to the euros and left rashica and gjimsiti out which there was no excuse for. You guys gotta start speaking the truth about the situation, which is Albania fucked up. It's ok to admit it, theyve done so plenty of fucking times. They also fucked up with bernard berisha, and they know it, which is why they quickly capped latifi and grezda because really how many times can you repeat your mistakes.
Lmfao ur Albanian ? Talking shit about Roshi a player who gives 110 every time and has produced but hyping rashica who left albania after playing with our youth teams too. Yeah we some made mistakes but we didn’t lost Messi . In the end I’ll take Roshi who gives everything better than rashica hype train
Buddy now I'm starting to think youre fucking retarded. I never once mentioned Roshi's effort level, and Roshi had quite the hype train himself, but turned out to be a player who let his potential go to waste. Writing the truth doesn't make me an albania hater, I just wish they had taken a good young player to france instead of the shit thats on the team.
Princ

• Information