Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
plisi

Re: Albanians abroad

Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 am

Plako wrote:
Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:53 pm
Ok I agree that I exaggerated a bit by saying his cost Lazio the CL spot but Strakosha's criticism is that he stays too close to his line and doesn't come out when he should. He could have come out and punched the ball away in Inter's first and last goal. He's a great shot stopper but does not command the box as he should. Maybe this is an aspect of his game he needs to improve on.
You are right on both occasions, especially on the first goal when the ball flies so close to the goal if a gk trusts his team to clear the ball, then he's looking for trouble.
Plako

Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:16 pm

plisi wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:18 am
You are right on both occasions, especially on the first goal when the ball flies so close to the goal if a gk trusts his team to clear the ball, then he's looking for trouble.
But then again Berisha came out for that Shaqiri corner kick vs the Swiss and we conceded. It could cut both ways.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Seems Çinari signed with Alavesh. They’ll probably just loan him to some Second division team or he’ll play with their B team.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Rumours of Liverpool wanting Strakosha for 40 mill. Not sure if he can handle living alone on the other side of Europe tbh. In Italy he has his father/Tare for support.

Also, very likely Hysaj might move to Chelsea with Sarri. I think he knows better than to play for another coach :rrokullisem:
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."

Return to “Only Albania”