Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Shqipëria Etnike
Has thanked: 0

Florian Kamberi should definetly be approached considering our striker crises. Any info out there if he would be interested?
Princ

Dallku

artan wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:32 pm
Pjetër wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:42 pm Uzuni making this forum do a 180.
Some of us were complaining because 1 month after leaving the superliga he was called up. Same with someone like Gavazaj who left the superliga and is now on the bench in Russia and all of a sudden starting for the NT.

I was always against Superliga players because they can be limited but calling up younger players are certainly better than calling up rejects or untalented diaspora(like Kaja or Llallaku). You might find some diamonds in the rough (Asani, Trashi, Bardhi, Bregu, etc, might be NT material)

Gavazaj is dog shit.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:52 amNo chance to get any of these kosovar “talents” let’s not even waste our time
They're just as Albanian as you and me. Grezda was born in Gjakova and still joined us.
Princ

Plako wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:24 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:52 amNo chance to get any of these kosovar “talents” let’s not even waste our time
They're just as Albanian as you and me. Grezda was born in Gjakova and still joined us.
We scooped up grezda when he was a no name second rate prospect and it was after kosovo took all the “high rate” prospects rashica avdijaj zeneli and more. Let’s not be naive, these half established kosovar players have albania as a 3rd choice behind their diaspora country and kosovo, and that’s if they have us on the list at all.. most of the time they just play around with us like zhegrova januzaj avdijaj me shok...I think we should start focusing more on Macedonian young players they seem much more willing to come play for us
artan

Princ wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:59 pm
We scooped up grezda when he was a no name second rate prospect and it was after kosovo took all the “high rate” prospects rashica avdijaj zeneli and more. Let’s not be naive, these half established kosovar players have albania as a 3rd choice behind their diaspora country and kosovo, and that’s if they have us on the list at all.. most of the time they just play around with us like zhegrova januzaj avdijaj me shok...I think we should start focusing more on Macedonian young players they seem much more willing to come play for us
Dude we can barely persuade the albo Greek diaspora to play for us and they’re half as good as the Kosovar players. Minaj for example last year said he’s only gonna play for Greece. There’s a few other youths like that Vrushaj player who are flat out refusing us. In the past we approached several players who flat out refused us who were superliga quality. These guys are amateurs too and completely hellenized with names like Alexandros lol.

So if we can’t convince these guys how are we gonna convince someone like Januzaj (after duka called him a Serb on TV)? As for Avdijaj we rejected him several times. Zhegrova did reject us tho. I have a theory the FSHF are limiting the amount of Kosovars for some reason.
Princ

artan wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 9:40 pm
Princ wrote: Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:59 pm

Dude we can barely persuade the albo Greek diaspora to play for us and they’re half as good as the Kosovar players. Minaj for example last year said he’s only gonna play for Greece. There’s a few other youths like that Vrushaj player who are flat out refusing us. In the past we approached several players who flat out refused us who were superliga quality. These guys are amateurs too and completely hellenized with names like Alexandros lol.

So if we can’t convince these guys how are we gonna convince someone like Januzaj (after duka called him a Serb on TV)? As for Avdijaj we rejected him several times. Zhegrova did reject us tho. I have a theory the FSHF are limiting the amount of Kosovars for some reason.
How do you know that we rejected avdijaj. I remember him playing around with us for a year and then selecting kosovo right away. I think it has less to do with Duka then it has with them not wanting to play for us
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

@Princ, you’re talking about the other Avdijaj , Dionis never played for us.
Princ

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 1:35 am @Princ, you’re talking about the other Avdijaj , Dionis never played for us.
I am talking about donis, I meant he was playing games not literally but playing around with fshf before he accepted kosovo right away
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Thinking about it, I'd say the agents are partially responsible for domestic players not succeeding. They always push these players into leagues they can't yet handle like Belgium, Russia, Germany, Italy. How many players have been burned for trying to reach too much at a time? Albania is BARELY a pro league, and they send them against opposition that's equivalent to Top Tier bottom/mid table teams.

Even for Balaj and Roshi, they should have stayed in Croatia. That was their peak. Better than Albanian league, but not THAT much better. They're just not good enough to play consistently in Russian league. Same goes for Gavazaj. Guri/Abazaj were decent talents too, but they haven't handled anywhere that level of competition. Like I said this summer, those two were bound to fail. You can't go from village teams to Belgium.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information