Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Taulant Seferi loaned to Tirana for the remaininder of the season. Lol
Plako
Team: Partizani

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:30 am Taulant Seferi loaned to Tirana for the remaininder of the season. Lol
Wow, it's pretty crazy how far his stock has fallen, but I kinda appreciate the fact that he comes to play in Superliga, which can only improve by adding players of his calibre. I wish him the best.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Erdon Daci scores twice against
Galatasaray

There was rumours Daci has been contacted by Bushi and he has started procedures for albanian citizenship but there was no other developments beside those rumours. We have chance to get him only if he misses EURO championship list.
https://twitter.com/MacedonianFoot/stat ... 15490?s=20
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

I can’t help but laugh at Macedonian accounts acting like he’s one of them.
artan

And yet Cikaleshi is scoreless this year lol.

It's also funny how Macedonia could potentially field a lineup with only 4 ethnic macedonians in it. I wonder if macedonians even support them?
Plako

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:32 pm I can’t help but laugh at Macedonian accounts acting like he’s one of them.
Well all the best Albanian players to come out of Macedonia have played for them so nothing wrong with that. Albanians have become an integral part of Macedonia so they are no longer ignored whether the Macedonian nationalists like it or not. I hope an Albanian runs their FA one day, although it could be a long way from getting there.
Dallku

And Macedonia is considered a multi ethnic country just like Kosovo so they are playing for their country as they should.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Thomas Strakosha will start against Fiorentina, he desperately needs a clean sheet.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Plako

Dallku wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:53 pm And Macedonia is considered a multi ethnic country just like Kosovo so they are playing for their country as they should.
Yeah I envision Macedonia in the future to be like Belgium where the Flemish and Walloons coexist despite the ethnic tensions.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Macedonia was always a territory more than anything. Even in antiquity there was multiple different ethnicities living there. Greeks, Illyrians, Thracians, and now Slavs.

Only problem is some Bulgarians called themselves "Macedonian" and pissed everyone off :D If they did what Switzerland or Belgium did, there'd be less problems.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information