Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Dallku

Lol Roma barely won that.

Kumbulla guarantees that they won't concede as much this season but their midfield/attack is weird and shaky. They def don't look like a CL potential side.
CanaYouDoIt

They have guys like Pedro and Mkhitarian, they don’t deserve CL
Plako
Team: Partizani

Marco Molla switched from Italy and got called up by Reja. He started in goal for Italy at the U-17 World Cup in 2019. I think this is a huge pickup. He will be Strakosha’s backup soon.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Fulham makes a 19 mill EURO bid for Djimsiti. This is clearly a downgrade, considering Atalanta is a Champions League team and play amazing football. They are becoming what BvB was 10 years ago. Fullham is dead last in the Premier League and will probably be relegated.

But I can't see Atalanta refusing 19 million EUROs for Djimsiti, who is probably only good because of the formation/coach.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

I don’t get why Atalanta would sell him now with a CL and Serie A campaign coming up. They’d get the same value, if not more next summer.
Plako

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:56 am Fulham makes a 19 mill EURO bid for Djimsiti. This is clearly a downgrade, considering Atalanta is a Champions League team and play amazing football. They are becoming what BvB was 10 years ago. Fullham is dead last in the Premier League and will probably be relegated.

But I can't see Atalanta refusing 19 million EUROs for Djimsiti, who is probably only good because of the formation/coach.
$19M is a lot of money for Italian clubs and not much for an EPL club, even a bottom dweller like Fulham. His wages will likely go up by a lot too so it makes sense for everyone involved. If Gjimshiti is going for $19m then Kumbulla will be valued at $30M+ easily.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:23 pm I don’t get why Atalanta would sell him now with a CL and Serie A campaign coming up. They’d get the same value, if not more next summer.
They want to cash in, not now but eventually during janurary or next summer Djimsiti will move. I wouldn’t bet on his value going up, at the ed this is what Atalanta has been doing so far scout-develop-sell ...
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:14 pm $19M is a lot of money for Italian clubs and not much for an EPL club, even a bottom dweller like Fulham. His wages will likely go up by a lot too so it makes sense for everyone involved. If Gjimshiti is going for $19m then Kumbulla will be valued at $30M+ easily.
Roma actually bought Kumbulla 30 million € two years from now when maybe he’ll be worth the double lol
Plako

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:40 pm
Plako wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:14 pm $19M is a lot of money for Italian clubs and not much for an EPL club, even a bottom dweller like Fulham. His wages will likely go up by a lot too so it makes sense for everyone involved. If Gjimshiti is going for $19m then Kumbulla will be valued at $30M+ easily.
Roma actually bought Kumbulla 30 million € two years from now when maybe he’ll be worth the double lol
Oh I thought he went for $20m. Damn this kid will be worth $100m when Ole loses his next game 5-0 :)
plisi
Been thanked: 0

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 7:40 pm
30 million, not in money though. Cetin moved the other way as part of the deal.
  • Information