Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:04 pmI think Keidi Bare will be a decent addition to the midfield. He's a regular for a Malaga and he seems like he's okay technically. But he still won't be that holding midfielder we need..
I thought he was still at Atletico :)

At least he's getting playing time with Malaga so that's a positive but yeah he's not the answer to our midfield problem. What about Emanuele Ndoj?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Plako wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:58 pm
artan wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:04 pmI think Keidi Bare will be a decent addition to the midfield. He's a regular for a Malaga and he seems like he's okay technically. But he still won't be that holding midfielder we need..
I thought he was still at Atletico :)

At least he's getting playing time with Malaga so that's a positive but yeah he's not the answer to our midfield problem. What about Emanuele Ndoj?
Ndoj picked up an injury one month ago. Will be out till october.
Dallku

Pjetër wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:12 am Marash Kumbulla played the full 90 mins
This is what Albania needs not players from amateur leagues.

Sucks that there is a lack of attackers though. We just need 1 or 2 to pop out.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

artan wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:04 pm
Plako wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:18 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:30 pm That match was more a Croatian-Serbian bench derby . Glad for Kumbulla , he has always had high potential . Berisha lost to his ex team and Djimsiti played full match. Hysaj played only 6 minutes. Dermaku as expected was on bench against Juventus.
It's good to see so many of our players in Serie A. If we play Hysaj, Gjimshiti, Kumbulla, and Veseli in the back we'll have an all Serie A backline. We desperately need some talent in midfield though. It's pretty terrible right now.
I think Keidi Bare will be a decent addition to the midfield. He's a regular for a Malaga and he seems like he's okay technically. But he still won't be that holding midfielder we need..
Every okay midfielder we produce is short.
We NEED height to be able to win the ball back in midfield and not have to play out the back all the time.
Dallku

Height is not even a problem if they are just comfortable on the ball. That solves 99% of problems but Albanians have very rarely produced players who are truly comfortable on the ball.
RedFootballs

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:19 am Height is not even a problem if they are just comfortable on the ball. That solves 99% of problems but Albanians have very rarely produced players who are truly comfortable on the ball.
When Albania play the ball is set on fire at a temp of like 200 degrees celsius, that's why they have to panic on a backpass! :wallbang:
RedFootballs

Well, I can say it was nice for the few months it lasted. :/

RedFootballs

If the image isn't coming up, basically a article got put on goal.com a few days ago about teenage stars in the Serie A.
It says Kumbulla aims to represent Italy.
Dallku

RedFootballs wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:21 pm If the image isn't coming up, basically a article got put on goal.com a few days ago about teenage stars in the Serie A.
It says Kumbulla aims to represent Italy.
I doubt that Italy bothers with stealing players. That's didn't even try with Manaj and Hysaj and they were bigger prospects on paper than this Kumbulla. Plus both FAs are in good terms.
  • Information