Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Vesel Dermarku called up to Austria’s u21
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:01 am Funny how quickly the thread turned into an online battle about albanian muslim last names
I take the blame for that shitshow. It started with my comment which read "Interesting that 90% of the players have Albanian names even though they are Swiss youth players compared to our own NT youth players." and it went downhill from there :)
Shpati wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:26 amI dont think Inperatorebt ever made a football related post
He had too many identity issues to discuss football in a football related forum :)
Dallku

Bujari posted every u10 Albanian in existence. Some were eventually gonna make it lol..
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I still have my fingers crossed for Elvis Kabashi. #ThuajPo
Dallku wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:29 am Bujari posted every u10 Albanian in existence. Some were eventually gonna make it lol..
:lol: The dude was dedicated.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
plisi

Tbh, everywhere but in Albania someone like Roshi with such naturally gifted fast legs would've gone and become a decent top 4 league player in europe.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

plisi wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:02 am Tbh, everywhere but in Albania someone like Roshi with such naturally gifted fast legs would've gone and become a decent top 4 league player in europe.
He is only legs no brain man , any nigga could’ve done aswell as him. Modern football doesn’t score much on crosses, 5-10% of the goals are crosses from flank or long range crosses from Cbs.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Dallku wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:29 am Bujari posted every u10 Albanian in existence. Some were eventually gonna make it lol..
Yeah but it takes a lot of dedication to get that kind of info :)
Princ

Roshi is tall strong fast he is a horse and it’s not often a player goes directly from the superliga to the bundesliga. One thing we cannot deny is however lacklustre his club career has been, he always shows up for the nt and we have nobody as good as him on his wing whether you guys like it or not.. put roshi down one wing grezda down the other and we’re in business, last time we beat turkey grezda and roshi were the difference makers but people have short memories.. yeah grezda has not done well at his club but it’s rangers, where do these other dinner ladies play
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:45 am He is only legs no brain man , any nigga could’ve done aswell as him. Modern football doesn’t score much on crosses, 5-10% of the goals are crosses from flank or long range crosses from Cbs.
Most footballers have no brain. What you see as "brain" is conditioning and instinct built up from the time they were kids. You need great coaches to harvest those instincts.

To make it in Albania you need to be 3-4 times as naturally talented as other places because you are penalized for years of shit youth coaching.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

In my opinion Albanian developed players have no technical ability. Poor first touch, poor passing, no ability in the final third. It's why they're all headless chickens. Roshi, Uzuini, Vila (when he was a regular), Lila, Abazaj, Balaj, etc. They all are somewhat athletic though (besides Balaj). Exception is Armando Sadiku who is actually good in the final third.

I think most developing countries struggle with this as well. The athletic/goon types always end up being their countries top player because they thrive in set ups where there is no technical skills. It's why African teams always win the youth tournaments.
  • Information