Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Berisha benched today and his team wins 3:0!
Simboli i Diellit

Astrit Ajdarevic is the next callup for the november friendly match.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:34 am Astrit Ajdarevic is the next callup for the november friendly match.
Seems unnecessary. Greek league is super dog shit and this guy only has a market value of 1 million which says a lot.

Better off promoting the younger players although they are not ready either.
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 pm Seems unnecessary. Greek league is super dog shit and this guy only has a market value of 1 million which says a lot.

Astrit had a promissing future but he didn’t do anything at his clubs. He is def better than Andy Lila and that’s where we should put out bondaries , not calling players like Lila anymore when there are better players around. Also promoting players like Bare and co who are playing in a division of secunda division is good for the players career but he doesn’t have anything to offer and he is actually part of our U21 . Seems that FIFA will be changing the rules of switching teams so players like Kasami and co or even Januzaj who got like 1 or 2 caps for their NTs could switch once . This would def raise the level of competitivity in our continental qualifiers.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

If he benches Lila, I'm all for it.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

It's like all the players we've missed over the past few years (Rashica, Bardhi, Durmisi, Alisoki, Zeneli, etc) and we end up capping players like Ajdarevic and Llallaku (He was from 2013 but still).

But that being said he's a big physical player who seems somewhat technical with the ball. Probably more technical then any central midfielder we have currently. It's not a bad call up.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:19 pm
Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:17 pm Seems unnecessary. Greek league is super dog shit and this guy only has a market value of 1 million which says a lot.

Astrit had a promissing future but he didn’t do anything at his clubs. He is def better than Andy Lila and that’s where we should put out bondaries , not calling players like Lila anymore when there are better players around. Also promoting players like Bare and co who are playing in a division of secunda division is good for the players career but he doesn’t have anything to offer and he is actually part of our U21 . Seems that FIFA will be changing the rules of switching teams so players like Kasami and co or even Januzaj who got like 1 or 2 caps for their NTs could switch once . This would def raise the level of competitivity in our continental qualifiers.
Link for this? When will it be implemented?
Dallku

AEK fans don't seem to rate Ajdarevic. They say he's way too slow and he's in and out of the lineup. He's a Jurgen Gjasula type of player - He has a bit of technique but not a physical player(despite height) and too slow.

I'm willing to bet that someone like Sabien Lilaj is way better.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:14 am Link for this? When will it be implemented?
There's a push from smaller teams (majority of the votes) so chances are it'll change.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41715159
Simboli i Diellit

Hysaj’s getting a lot of criticism recently at Napoli. They rate him as their worst player , they even started their old RB ahead of him this sunday. He might end up as a reserve at Napoli very soon or at a midtable Serie A team eventually.
  • Information