Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Re: Albanians abroad

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:19 pm

Dallku wrote:
Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:40 pm
Kukesi is bitchslapping Fenerbache with Valbuena, Isla, etc.. 0-2 so far.
Lol at the end they tied with two penalties. Kukesi’s coatch is getting paid more than any player in Albania. They also beat two Turkish superliga teams these days. Let’s see how things will turn out in our league althrough Skenderbeu has built some distance from the followers.
Papagalli

Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Simboli i Diellit wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2017 3:50 am
Dallku wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:13 pm
Strakosha already worth nearly twice as much as Berisha. (trasnfermarkt)
Hysaj rated at 20 million. Def transfermarkt isn't the most reliable source for players value.
Strakosha had a good performance today against Inter.
Saw that game live, Inter fans went nuts when he made the save from point-blank. My main concern with him is that he's wayyy too casual with the ball at his feet, which is a recipe for disaster imo. I'm sure with time he will only get better tho, a captain in the making for sure.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am

Also, Hysaj could easily go for 20 mill in this market. David Luiz went for 50 mill.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
Plako

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:33 pm

artan wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:26 am
Overall, I'm really happy with Panucci. He's realizing that he needs to inject talent into the squad for his own sake (He doesn't have the job security Di Biasi had)
Agreed. He's definitely exceeded my expectations. Some good callups on his part and like the way the team's playing under him. I hope he drops LLullaku once and for all.
Plako

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:46 am
Also, Hysaj could easily go for 20 mill in this market. David Luiz went for 50 mill.
I think Hysaj will follow Sarri wherever he ends up.
Dallku

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:47 am

Panucci is already 10x better than De Biasi. De Biasi was scared to cross the half way line. The games vs Spain proved the differences between them.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:47 pm

Dallku wrote:
Panucci is already 10x better than De Biasi. De Biasi was scared to cross the half way line. The games vs Spain proved the differences between them.
Yeah but we're shittier defensively. Although, I'll take this over DB's style of football anyday.
John 14:6 "Bulku saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, De Biasi, but by me."
artan

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:23 am

Aurora Bulkualis wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:47 pm
Dallku wrote:
Yeah but we're shittier defensively. Although, I'll take this over DB's style of football anyday.
We were pretty bad defensively under GDB after the first half of the Euro Qualification campaign. We were leaking in goals left and right, although most of them were goals because of stupid mistakes. I don't think we've been worst defensively.

In other news Naser Aliji signs with a Serie B club (Virtrus something..). They are just above the relegation zone. There doesn't seem like much moves from other guys lately. I was hoping Grezda could find a team in Italy and that Sadiku would leave Poland.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: Der AC Mailand

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Virtus Entella is a great move for Aliji. Entella is a typical midtable serie B club. No Serie A team would even look at a clubless player . If he performs well with Entella be sure that if he deserves a Serie A club then he’ll get it.

Grezda most likely will move to Dinamo Zagreb. Sadiku’s position is becoming ridiculous as Legia just bought another strong striker. He should’ve never moved there , some of our players have managers that will destroy their careers just for some pennies now instead of few dollars more in future. Who would get a sub of Legia Warszava.
Plako

Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:40 pm

artan wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:23 am
In other news Naser Aliji signs with a Serie B club (Virtrus something..). They are just above the relegation zone. There doesn't seem like much moves from other guys lately. I was hoping Grezda could find a team in Italy and that Sadiku would leave Poland.
Now that we're establishing a tradition of having Italian coaches I'd like to see more and more of our players move to Italy. It helps with having a more cohesive unit if most of players play in the same country.

Return to “Only Albania”