Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

That still looks bad, but they're young and hopefully will grow into it. I have no hopes for the next 4 years though.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:11 am That still looks bad, but they're young and hopefully will grow into it. I have no hopes for the next 4 years though.
We don't have an identity any more and our backline isn't as strong as it used to be.

But talent wise it's not any worst than the 2016 squad. Ndoj and Bare will probably be playing in Serie A and La Liga next year. I can see Uzuini and Ismajli trampolining to bigger clubs. Maybe some young players step up as well (Mala, Mucolli, etc),

BTW, Abazaj loaned to Osijek with an option to buy. I think we all saw that coming lol.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Gjimshiti wasn’t too bad today, he had some bright spots, but that Piatek goal was just

artan

Abrashi has recovered from injury and has started the last two matches for Freiburg.

I think our depth looks like this:

Striker:
1) Manaj
2) Sadiku
3) Guri
4) Cikaleshi
5) Balaj

Winger:
1) Uzuini
2) Lenjani
3) Grezda
4) Roshi
5) Abazaj
6) Asani?

Central Midfield/Defensive Mid:
1) Xhaka
2) Abrashi
3) Ndoj
4) Bare
5) Kace
6) Memushaj
7) Basha
8) Lila

Centerbacks:
1) Gym
2) Veseli
3) Ismajli
4) Mavraj
5) Mihaj

Rightback:
1) Hysaj
2) Balliu
3) Argentian guy

Leftback:
1) Trashi?
2) Binaku?
3) Lenjani
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Totally agree but I have to say that Bare > Ndoj at this point in time, simply because he is now a fixture in midfield for a team about to be promoted to the La Liga - he was with their second team a few months ago and now he is a permanent fixture in midfield in the words of his own manager, he's been pulling in MOTM awards left and right as opposed to Ndoj who isn't showing anything special at a Serie B team right now.
Both are very good prospects for the future however.
artan

RedFootballs wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:32 pm Totally agree but I have to say that Bare > Ndoj at this point in time, simply because he is now a fixture in midfield for a team about to be promoted to the La Liga - he was with their second team a few months ago and now he is a permanent fixture in midfield in the words of his own manager, he's been pulling in MOTM awards left and right as opposed to Ndoj who isn't showing anything special at a Serie B team right now.
Both are very good prospects for the future however.
Ndoj is pretty much a starter for Brescia who's in first place in Serie B right now. Ndoj has had some big performances as of late and scored some crucial goals. He's being scouted by some Serie A teams as well so he'll probably be playing in Serie A next year regardless. I also like Ndoj starting because he's tall unlike all the other guys we have. But I do agree that both are good prospects. I think Abrashi needs a place in the lineup because we've been poor defensively under Panucci, we need that pitbull back there even if he's bad offensively.
Pjetër
Has thanked: 0

Rudolf Popaj is now a member of Windsor TFC
Dallku

Djimsiti is actually a starter for Atalanta?? Thats pretty cool
Princ

Anybody know if it’s real durmishaj will play for greece?
artan

Princ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 pm Anybody know if it’s real durmishaj will play for greece?
I honestly don't care about this player. He doesn't look like he's better than the guys we currently have.

I'm more worried about getting Mario Vrushaj. He seems like he can be decent.
  • Information