Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:00 pm Xhaka with Basel beat Benfica 5-0 in CL. If he's in form, Panucci needs to call him up. I honestly don't give af about stupid personal squabbles, when our midfield is trash.
oddly enough xhaka has stated numerous time that he wants to return to the NT and ready to play again. I think Panucci just wants Xhaka to ''bend the knee'' to him and beg him or something.
artan

Panucci releases the list of callups for the upcoming fixtures. Xhaka, Kace and Lenjani are all called up which were great moves. Ndoj also called up as well.

I'd like to see this:

--------Sadiku
Lenjani------Ahmedi
------Memushaj
--Xhaka--Abrashi
Agoli-Ajeti-Gym-Hysaj
--------Berisha

Mavraj and Roshi are both suspended for the match.
Kuqezijeti

Abrashin is injured mate
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

I think Kukeli is suspended also,,, while Djimsiti isn't fit because of injury. I don't know if he'll recover by then...
Dallku

Isn't Ajeti injured too?
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sat Sep 30, 2017 7:29 pm Isn't Ajeti injured too?
He had a light injury and has been man of the match in last two weeks for Crotone.
Dallku

Well Strakosha better start. That's all I'm gonna say.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Berisha saved Dybala's penalty. Ffs. Watch he starts.

It doesn't matter how good a keeper is, if he can't keep his shit together under pressure. We're facing Spain. Last time around it all started from Berisha's f*** up. Strakosha so far has handled pressure much better (even though he's shit as a sweeper keeper).
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

He was at fault for their first goal(although I think it took a deflection but still) and on the 2nd goal he got beat in his own corner. It was a powerful shot but goalkeepers should never get beat at the corner they are covering.

Lets not forget that Lazio got rid of Berisha to promote Strakosha for a reason. The latter is the real deal. Much better shotblocker than Berisha, way better mentality/no fear, better leader, always looks to move the ball and start counter attacks(Berisha takes ages to move the ball and kick).
artan

Berisha has been very good for Atalanta, this season and last season as well. He's been voted as one of the best Serie A goalkeepers by some credible journalists (like Di Marzio). But that being said I wouldn't be opposed to having a switch as Strakosha is legit as well. He's gonna end up being a top GK.

I just don't like the shit Berisha gets from some of you guys as he doesn't deserve it at all. He's been a solid player for the NT and he's stabilized the NT ever since he replaced Ujkani. He was influential in our Euro 2016 qualification campaign.

Djimshitty and Ajeti both played today so I guess that's our CB pairing. Abrashi is out as the other poster mentioned. Maybe move Hysaj to the midfield (as a defensive midfielder) to give Balliu a start? Maybe even Ndoj gets a start (He speaks Italian)
  • Information