Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:57 am That's silly. It would just be a collective of mediocre players to choose from.
True, but if the collection is large enough you have the luxury of playing in form mediocre players, and that's just as good as an off-form average Top League player. (Obviously nowhere near Croatia, etc... though)

We made the EUROs because our collection of mediocre players was beyond what any mid-sized team had. One minute Ujkanji produces, the next he doesn't we put Berisha on. One minute Balaj produces, and the next he doesn't we put Sadiku on. That rotation gave us life. We never had any superstars. On transfermarkt, the number of players we had that were around the "1 million" mark was insane.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Off topic here but we also had some bad timing with call ups especially Mustafi and Januzaj. Mustafi accepted our invite before Reus had to get fucking injured a week before the WC. Januzaj broke out too early, if he lets say never had that initial break out year, he probably would have joined us for the Euro 2016 (He would wait a year or two to see if Belgium is interested). Rashica was because of GDB's negligence even if some of you guys don't view him highly. Then there's Bardhi as well and even Durmisi. But then again if we didn't cap Hysaj or even Strakosha early they could be playing for Italy (especially Hysaj).

I hope we try and cap that Muslija guy from Hannover. Seems talented. Also Ardian Ismajli will be switching over to us.
artan

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 4:57 am
Genti wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:04 pm Honestly we could have been a really good team, probably the best in EE besides Croatia if we merged federations.
That's silly. It would just be a collective of mediocre players to choose from. Basically what we are now but with more mediocre players to choose from. Basically you add the Shalas and Kryezius to your talent pool which in all honesty is pretty bad.

I don't know if you guys realize but Shaqiri and Xhaka are literally like once or twice a generation type of players by Albanian/Kosovar standards and if they are not world class at all. While Croatia produces players of that caliber pretty much every year I don't think we'll be seeing a Shaqiri or Xhaka type of talent playing for Kosovo or Albania any time soon.. maybe in decades.

When it comes to talents we'll always be mediocre but in this sport even mediocre talents can have some sort of success.
I wouldn't say they're Xhaka/Shaq or that much better than Mustafi, Hysaj, Januzaj, Strakosha, or maybe even Bardhi. Although I do think Shaqiri has the talent of an elite player but is just wildly inconsistent. I see Januzaj playing for a big club like Arsenal or Inter Milan in a few years. So to say we'll be waiting for decades for another Shaq like talent is far stretched.
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:40 amOff topic here but we also had some bad timing with call ups especially Mustafi and Januzaj. Mustafi accepted our invite before Reus had to get fucking injured a week before the WC. Januzaj broke out too early, if he lets say never had that initial break out year, he probably would have joined us for the Euro 2016 (He would wait a year or two to see if Belgium is interested). Rashica was because of GDB's negligence even if some of you guys don't view him highly. Then there's Bardhi as well and even Durmisi. But then again if we didn't cap Hysaj or even Strakosha early they could be playing for Italy (especially Hysaj).
I agree with most of what you say but not so sure if I can put the blame on Rashica 100% on GDB though. Rashica seems to be a bit of a dick. I agree that Rashica instead of Lila would have been the best choice.
Princ

Nice goal and assist from grezda, watching the second half and he’s doing very well👍🏻
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Goal and assist grezda, goal by djimsiti against inter. Then assist by Lenjani and a good performance at Brescia by Ndoj.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Let's keep in mind Scottish league is like Albanian league level without Rangers/Celtics. It's legit atrocious. All that matters is that Grezda is good enough to start for the team.

Also, Loret Sadiku is a moron. You're already 27. How much longer are you going to wait?
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Sick goal by kace, I’m surprised duka doesn’t step in when these coaches don’t call him up. If anyone deserves it it’s kace
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Atalanta should have been top three team this season if they had a good gk . Gollini was a disaster so far and as soon as they switched to Berisha they started winning again. Althrough today guy made a half blunder at Inter’s goal.

https://www.atalantini.online/blog/gli- ... a-video-5/
Dallku

That goal by Kace though and in the Greek derby too.

But Ramadani and Ndoj are better ... lol what a joke.
  • Information