Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Bekim Balaj with a goal for Rijeka! Already 2-0 against Zadar after 30 mins. This guy is doing well in Croatia.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Ffs Lila scored in a 4-1 loss with a massive deflection. Expect him to be an undisputed starter for the next 3 years. At least his club is on the verge of being liquidated.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Plako
Team: Partizani

DigBick wrote:Ffs Lila scored in a 4-1 loss with a massive deflection. Expect him to be an undisputed starter for the next 3 years. At least his club is on the verge of being liquidated.
He went all out during the celebration too, double headed eagle and praying to Allah :)
Plako
Team: Partizani

artan wrote:Are my eyes deceiving me? Is that Andi Lila with a goal? :shock:

N1gga is sure to start against Armenia now..
His prayers were answered :)

https://www.facebook.com/serieatim/phot ... =1&theater
KF.KORAB
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Plako wrote:

This kind of shit have nothing to do in a football field.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

KF.KORAB wrote:
Plako wrote:

This kind of shit have nothing to do in a football field.
Why not? Christian players do the cross even when they sub into the game, and the guy was just happy to score.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Genti wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote: Why not? Christian players do the cross even when they sub into the game, and the guy was just happy to score.
I think he was a bit too happy, if you know what I mean. Also, these born-again Muslims, mostly entertainment folks, from RA get on my nerves. We went 2-3 generations with no religion due to ban, and all of a sudden guys like Lila that havent practiced religion a day in their life see Yaya Toure or whatever praying on TV and want to be like him.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

DigBick wrote: I think he was a bit too happy, if you know what I mean. Also, these born-again Muslims, mostly entertainment folks, from RA get on my nerves. We went 2-3 generations with no religion due to ban, and all of a sudden guys like Lila that havent practiced religion a day in their life see Yaya Toure or whatever praying on TV and want to be like him.
I saw Donadoni angry after he celebrated the goal in highlights . I read his lips saying with angry voice "perchè doveva fare questo" , might be just a mistake thought ...
artan

DigBick wrote:
Genti wrote:
KF.KORAB wrote: Why not? Christian players do the cross even when they sub into the game, and the guy was just happy to score.
I think he was a bit too happy, if you know what I mean. Also, these born-again Muslims, mostly entertainment folks, from RA get on my nerves. We went 2-3 generations with no religion due to ban, and all of a sudden guys like Lila that havent practiced religion a day in their life see Yaya Toure or whatever praying on TV and want to be like him.
Who are we to judge what celebration he does and what he chooses to do in his spare time? If he wants to pray let him pray.. He's done this before in Greece too so it's not like he's doing it as a publicity stunt.

I just wished he would have scored in Belgrade though. Praying, doing the whole muslim ritual thing and flashing the eagle. :mrgreen:
Shpati
Team: Albania, New York Mets, New York Giants, Liverpool F.C.

Happy for Lila, but not happy for our team. He's an instant starter for next game.
DigBick wrote:
Genti wrote:
Yea, like Artan said, it isn't like this is his first time. He did this in Greece before as well.

In no way is he being "a born again Muslim" or trying to be like Toure.
  • Information