Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Berisha recovered in emergency care for Covid. These NT games were useless , many of our players are out with their clubs for getting infected.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Strakosha benched like expected.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:17 pm Strakosha benched like expected.
That was a bad performance last game, but when they beat Borussia, he played very well.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Princ

Dallku wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:38 am super talents like Cepele
When did we make Cepele a super talent? He is as much of a random amateur as the next man..

I have seen absolutely nothing to indicate he is any good, nor that would warrant a senior team call up.
artan

Yea, Cepele is definitely not a super talent. He seems okay but he still needs to make some senior appearances before we hype him up.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I think you can spot pretty quickly who is an amateur or not even from a single game. Marco Molla was hyped up as the next big thing, and we saw from that U21 game that he's clearly not.

Cepele did pretty good all things considered. Especially being 17 in a position that's all about experience/decision making. Only "gaffe" was a sus penalty.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
MercedesBenz240
Team: Bistrica

Poor guy, 17 year old, only 1 match played and he's already a random amateur?
Princ

MercedesBenz240 wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:20 pm Poor guy, 17 year old, only 1 match played and he's already a random amateur?
What has he done to merit a senior team call up?

There are CBs more proven than Cepele on the u21.

A chance exists that he could one day turn into something special but as Dallku said himself, “this is not an academy.. it is a National Team.”
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:10 pm I think you can spot pretty quickly who is an amateur or not even from a single game. Marco Molla was hyped up as the next big thing, and we saw from that U21 game that he's clearly not.

Cepele did pretty good all things considered. Especially being 17 in a position that's all about experience/decision making. Only "gaffe" was a sus penalty.
Exactly.

Some people are too focused on stats and shit like that... Sometimes a simple eye test goes a long way. Sometimes you can just tell who's "it" and who's not.

For example someone like Vrioni absolutely doesn't pass any eye test and I don't care if he's CR7's backup. You just know he will be out of football soon.

Not always but sometimes you can just tell based on performance alone.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information