Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Muci entered second half on Legia's game.
Dallku

Broja is getting better and better at decision making which was his main weakness. Instead of trying to dribble 3 players he will make the safe pass this time. The goals are a bonus but him understanding how to play is more important.

I saw a bit of Muci's debut. The level is not the highest but they play a very high tempo and it could suit someone like him who likes to dribble and run.
CanaYouDoIt

He’s got the most goals of any teenager in the top 5 leagues . It’s an unreal record , considering he also had long term COVID he’s done great .

Next year looking at a loan in the championship, that’ll help him with physicality . Looking good
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Albion Marku deserves to be called up to the senior team, it's not only best right back in Albania but probably best player of the league. His pace and determination is very unusual for albanian player, if Marku improves tecnically i won't be surprised if he becomes more complete player than Hysaj.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:09 am Albion Marku deserves to be called up to the senior team, it's not only best right back in Albania but probably best player of the league. His pace and determination is very unusual for albanian player, if Marku improves tecnically i won't be surprised if he becomes more complete player than Hysaj.
I was very impressed by his stamina when I saw him with the u21. He was constantly up and down... But against England u21 he was really overwhelmed. Not sure if he's ready.
artan

I'll say it again but I like the long term partnership of Muci and Broja up top. Both players kinda match eachother whereas Muci will be more the playmaker while Broja the aggressive goal scorer. It's better than the sorry pairing of Manaj - Cikaleshi.

As for fullbacks I like Ismailgjeci at LB. He has pace to him and looks like he can be a potential wingback for us.
artan

Is anyone else bullish on our future? I don't remember being as optimistic about the current and the young talent we currently have in our ranks.

26 - 28 Age Group
Gymcity (28), Hysaj (27),

23 - 26 Age Group]
Strakosha (25), Ismajli (24), Uzuini (25), Bare (23)

20 - 23 Age Group
Kumbulla (21), Bajrami (22)

17 - 20 Age Group
Broja (19), Muci (19), Mitaj (17), Capele (17)

Gymcity and Hysaj should have another two cycles in them. The backline is practically set for another 5-7 years. The forward situation looks to be settled with Broja and maybe Muci. The midfield should be average with Bare and Bajrami, although a proper holding midfield will need to be found.

I don't remember us having a situation where we had this much depth at the younger age groups. I remember in 2015 we had some decent long term players but they all flopped (Ajeti, Kace, Aliji, etc). These aren't including other guys like Mihaj, Tuci, Cokaj, Doka, etc, or potential call ups (sahiti, dajaku, civeja, etc). Throw in some diaspora call ups, some players breaking out and I think this core can be special.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Let's be honest, only our defence can compete at the highest level for a 1 or 2 seed. As long as our mid/forwards are mid tier, we won't be on the level of a Wales or Serbia. (which should be our ultimate goal)

It's nice to get some people like Broja, Bare, etc... but they're nowhere elite level players yet.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Ballisti

There are some Players with a lot of Potential but anything can happen. I mean look at Manaj or Veseli, where they have been with 17-19 yo.

I am also very hyped with Muci. But atm he achieved NOTHING remarkable for a professional Footballer. It's still a very long Journey for him.

For me there are some Players that have a fix spot in our NT.
------------- Strakosha
Hysaj --- Djimsiti -- Kumbulla --- ???
------ Bare --- Bajrami --- ???
??? ---------- Broja -------- Uzuni

There is no word needed for Strakosha, Hysaj, Djimsiti and Kumbulla.
Bare ist doing an amazing progress. He is not only the Pitbull on the pitch for Espanyol. He developed Playmaking Qualities, which is very important if you play for Espanyol Barcelona because their Football is offensive oriented. If he continues like that, he will be a Spanish First League Player next Season. If he improves his Technic, movement, football intelligence and his Building Game he could be an important Player for Albania for the next 10 Years.
Bajrami has Qualities that only Few of our NT have. Those are Memushaj and Kallaku. But Bajrami is much physically stronger, can defend well and has more pace. Very likely he will play Seria A next Season. We dont have another Player who is in Form and has his Skills. That's why he's a Starter in my Team. But the question ist, will he really play for Albania.
Uzuni, amazing progress. Very hard working Guy. Uzuni is absolut crazy about Cristiano Ronaldo and started to addapt his Workrate. This Goal against Juve gave him an absolute Boost and he is ripping the Hungarian League. I think he could move next Sommer to Spain or Bundesliga.
Broja is just an amazing Talent. I think Football has atm a Lack of cold blood Strikers and thats why a Player like Broja could be very popular for every Team. He's also very fast and technically not so bad. I like how he moves with the Ball. We just have to hope that nothing will stop his progress like injuries, mental Problems or Lifestyle. Corona is a blessing for many Albanians because they cant use their Money for Parties or things like that.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

artan wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 12:23 am I'll say it again but I like the long term partnership of Muci and Broja up top. Both players kinda match eachother whereas Muci will be more the playmaker while Broja the aggressive goal scorer. It's better than the sorry pairing of Manaj - Cikaleshi.

As for fullbacks I like Ismailgjeci at LB. He has pace to him and looks like he can be a potential wingback for us.
I agree Broja-Muçi could be amazing duo because they are very complementary to each other. Muçi is more clinical in front of goal, has better first touch, has better technique in overall, his shooting accuracy is better with both feet, his movement with and without ball in final third is better but Broja natural fitness, work rate, pace, agression is fucking unreal for white player. Broja needs to improve a lot aerially but we really understimating his immense progression in last months at Vitesse. At his peak Broja could become albanian Lukaku while Muçi i see as albanian version of Andrei Shevchenko.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information