Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

^^ Yeah, he was 19 and they had hopes he would be able to progress and become a good football player. He couldn't and that's why he's playing in Chechnya.

Also, produce for the national team? - He has five goals and nine assists. Give me a break.
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:21 am If Roshi had developed a better cross, he'd be 100% a better winger than Rashica. In terms of taking people on 1 v. 1, he is simply better.

vs. Switzerland

This is how you rated him:
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:03 pm Grades:
Roshi 4.5 - Was decent the first half, a liablity the second half.
Superstar, huh?
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:21 am vs. France

Sadly there's no grading for this match from you. Although I can still remember, how much Roshi sucked in that game. He was dominated by Evera in every aerial battle and lost every single one of them. He provided one decent cross during the game.

vs. Romania

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:35 am
Roshi 6.5 - Very lively. Was beating tired defenders with his pace, but nothing came of it in the end.
After coming in for the last 15 minutes against Romanians who had busted their asses off for 75 minutes. What an achievement being very lively, but still not being able to produce any end product. He had TWO runs after he came on. The first one he ran over the back line, and the other one he crossed into the hands of the Romanian keeper.

In conclusion; He's - at best - average Albanian quality to come out of Albania. Nothing more, nothing less. Rashica is on another planet completely. He hasn't always been, but the last year and a half, Rashica has become much better than I had anticipated. Roshi has stood still for a decade.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
artan

I have to admit after looking at those gifs I have to change my mind on who the better player is.
artan

Guest wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:12 pm
Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:53 pm He literally does that move in every game where he leaves a defender for dust with sheer acceleration. That's his trademark. Players like Lenjani, Rashica, Hyka can't do that even though they are "quick". They don't have the acceleration and most importantly, the physique to do it. Roshi is a tank.
You are delusional. His entire career refutes your very claim. He has not been able to do anything at any club or for the national team. That's the reason he comes off the bench usually or doesn't leave the bench at all.

There is a reason, he plays in Chechnya.
And you trash on Roshi for playing in Chechnya but I would like to see how well Rashica plays in Chechnya and dealing with such a backwards people.

As the saying goes, "Can Rashica get it done on a cold Tuesday night in Grozny"? I don't think so...
Princ

I don’t think anybody on this forum would be opposed to having rashica on the nt, I like his game he’s a good player and I take nothing away from him but at the same time you guys will really notice the difference roshi made for us in about 3-4 years time when his legs go and we’re left with only our dick in our hands
Dallku

Nobody would say shit about Roshi if his best contribution to the NT was to only score on the Faroe Islands(like some other so called "super talents"). Fact is that he contributed in Albania's highest moments and he still does right now. The is no need to be jealous just because Albania has better goalkeepers, defenders, midfielders and now we happen to recognize an attacker's contributions. Deal with it.
artan

Kumbulla with another good performance today. What a talent this kid is.

Dermaku also started again for Parma.
Dallku

Ndoj made his debut against Inter today. He's clearly part of their project since they have taken it step by step since he came back from injury. 1st week: Reserves, 2nd week: bench, 3rd week: bench and minutes. I think their plan is to make him a starter eventually.

He still has that bad habit of holding on to the ball too much instead of making the obvious easy pass. He got away with it today because he got fouled a few times but that's a possession loss waiting to happen. He has a soft touch and is very comfortable on the ball.. also he's tall.

Definitely great potential and if he improves his decision making he can play for any team easily.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:18 pm Ndoj made his debut against Inter today. He's clearly part of their project since they have taken it step by step since he came back from injury. 1st week: Reserves, 2nd week: bench, 3rd week: bench and minutes. I think their plan is to make him a starter eventually.

He still has that bad habit of holding on to the ball too much instead of making the obvious easy pass. He got away with it today because he got fouled a few times but that's a possession loss waiting to happen. He has a soft touch and is very comfortable on the ball.. also he's tall.

Definitely great potential and if he improves his decision making he can play for any team easily.
That’s good to hear , I really like him from what I’ve seen . Should take over from Memushaj who I love but is coming towards the end
plisi
Been thanked: 0

@Dallku

Another one from the flop.

https://streamja.com/NmLX
Dallku

plisi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm @Dallku

Another one from the flop.

https://streamja.com/NmLX

Nice goal against the mighty 1. FC Heidenheim 1846

Definitely better than that deflected goal you were boasting about...
  • Information