Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Plako
Team: Partizani

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:29 pm
artan wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 8:25 pm Watch Dermaku starts over Kumbulla
Well at least we can say our starting defensive line is Serie A level :D
Goalkeeping and defending is all Serie A at this point. We need them to start producing some midfielders and forwards for us :)
Princ

It doesn’t take much talent to be the Center back or goalie, all you need is height and work ethic for those..being a top attacker is about talent speed creativity and a good touch which are given by god and cannot be taught, they can only be refined by good coaching from a young age
artan

Princ wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:09 am It doesn’t take much talent to be the Center back or goalie, all you need is height and work ethic for those..being a top attacker is about talent speed creativity and a good touch which are given by god and cannot be taught, they can only be refined by good coaching from a young age
Then why isn't someone like Dermaku world class then? The modern CB has to be good with the ball at his feet because they're now asked to be a distributor from the back. It's why they're so crucial for many of the modern systems like Juve, Man City, Barcelona, etc. On top of that they need to have size, good enough athleticism to defend the counters, strength and the concentration/discipline needed to defend.

I hope Kumbulla is good with the ball at his feet because we need an extra player to help create kinda like how Mavraj did before he declined.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kumbulla is 19, with the potential to become one of the best CBs we’ve ever had but like i said he’s 19 and can’t be the gamechanger. Don’t put all hopes on him. The are the uncut highlights of his match against Milan.
xBNcsZchEJc

https://youtu.be/xBNcsZchEJc
Dallku

This guy is no joke. He intercepts everything.

Albania is a LB away from having a very good and young backline...

------------Strakosha----
Hysaj-Djimisti-Kumbulla-??

(watch Artan is gonna say Paqarada or some trash ass Kosovar amateur lol)
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:20 am This guy is no joke. He intercepts everything.

Tomas Guidara :rrokullisem:
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 6:20 am This guy is no joke. He intercepts everything.

Angelo Ndrecka (17 years old the Serie A debutant with Chievo last end of the season) is doing really well with Lazio primavera . He’ll probably get loaned somewhere next season in Serie B althrough considering Lazio’s issues at LB i see him getting few minutes with Lazio aswell.

Pitty he is so short , that might limit him becoming a good player.

The other fullback i have hopes on is Massimiliano Doda . Actually on loan at Palermo , 18 years old and starting every game althrough you could say it’s serie D (superliga level) . But on the other hand not good enough 18 years old players keep playing in Primavera level and probably if he does well he’ll be part of Sampdoria next season .
plisi
Been thanked: 0

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:50 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:01 pm Apparently the first defender born in the 2000s to score in Serie A. This kid is something special. I hope Reja brings him in.
Saw something that Kosove wanted him .
Wishful thinking, but it would be awesome.
CanaYouDoIt

plisi wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 12:24 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:50 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 10:01 pm Apparently the first defender born in the 2000s to score in Serie A. This kid is something special. I hope Reja brings him in.
Saw something that Kosove wanted him .
Wishful thinking, but it would be awesome.
Awesome ? Quite the opposite , players should be playing for Albania not Kosove and to take an Albanian to play for Kosove would be wrong . Like I’ve said Albania is the national team with the right flag and anthem .
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Oct 06, 2019 10:04 am

Angelo Ndrecka (17 years old the Serie A debutant with Chievo last end of the season) is doing really well with Lazio primavera . He’ll probably get loaned somewhere next season in Serie B althrough considering Lazio’s issues at LB i see him getting few minutes with Lazio aswell.

Pitty he is so short , that might limit him becoming a good player.

The other fullback i have hopes on is Massimiliano Doda . Actually on loan at Palermo , 18 years old and starting every game althrough you could say it’s serie D (superliga level) . But on the other hand not good enough 18 years old players keep playing in Primavera level and probably if he does well he’ll be part of Sampdoria next season .

Ndrecka was pretty bad for the u-21 when they played Austria. Hopefully one pops out though.
  • Information