Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

artan

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:19 pm
artan wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:59 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:38 am Vrioni still on the bench for Juventus. Another Elvis Kabashi?

He can receive the ball but can't do anything with it. Gave up on him a long time ago.
We all know Vrioni is not a Juve level player let alone a Serie A player.

Him getting sold to Juve for a few million is extremely suspicious. It's probably some kind of money laundering scheme or a favor to be paid latter by his previous club.

Transfermarkt says that he was sold to Juve for $4.40m... that can't be right?? Surely..
Same thing I thought. It has to be a mistake or some under the table agreement between Sampdoria and Juve for a favor to be paid later.
artan

Abazaj to Turkish first division. Disappointing move for him because I think he's a talented player. At that point might as well stay in the Superliga.
Princ

Many news outlets reporting that Muriqi will miss the match v North Macedonia due to positive Coronavirus test.. if true it is a big blow to Kosovo’s chances at qualification to next round

http://zeri.info/amp/index.php?id=368690
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:19 pm Many news outlets reporting that Muriqi will miss the match v North Macedonia due to positive Coronavirus test.. if true it is a big blow to Kosovo’s chances at qualification to next round

I think it's injury which will keep him out for three weeks, COVID19 makes him impossible to recover faster than excepted because right now is on quarantine in Turkey and can't follow recuperation program. Even with Muriqi i think North Macedonia would been very difficult game, experience is clearly on their side so they would been clearly favorites but without Vedo Kosova has no chance.
Kuqaloshi maoist
RedFootballs
Team: QPR - Albania

Excited about Broja man... dude is going to become a star
Dallku

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:21 pm
Princ wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:19 pm Many news outlets reporting that Muriqi will miss the match v North Macedonia due to positive Coronavirus test.. if true it is a big blow to Kosovo’s chances at qualification to next round

I think it's injury which will keep him out for three weeks, COVID19 makes him impossible to recover faster than excepted because right now is on quarantine in Turkey and can't follow recuperation program. Even with Muriqi i think North Macedonia would been very difficult game, experience is clearly on their side so they would been clearly favorites but without Vedo Kosova has no chance.

What experience does north Macedonia have?? Of losing? They never qualified or came close to qualifying.

If anything all the pressure is on them for that reason. Kosovo will play with a nothing to lose mentality.

Plus if Rashica and co are half as good as you guys claim this shouldn’t be that hard.
Klejdi1023

RedFootballs wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:43 pm Excited about Broja man... dude is going to become a star
Me too. I’m tired of seeing the same scrub forwards year after year...so it’s a nice change
Princ

Dallku wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:06 pm What experience does north Macedonia have?? Of losing? They never qualified or came close to qualifying.

If anything all the pressure is on them for that reason. Kosovo will play with a nothing to lose mentality.

Plus if Rashica and co are half as good as you guys claim this shouldn’t be that hard.
Odds are pretty even currently but it’s not like North Macedonia is just a bunch of scrubs.. this will be a real test for Kosovo who might now be missing arguably their best player.

Had this match occurred pre-Covid, I was pretty confident Kosovo could get the job done but now that their momentum has faded, it seems things are turning in the favour of the Macedonians.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's crazy how much our luck changed in 1-2 years. I remember during that Panucci campaign, everything seemed so dark. Now Albania is just getting started. 5/6 players in our backline are Serie A starters. Then we also have Broja, Kallaku on the rise etc... Let's hope we see a ton of guys coming out of that U21 side.

Btw, Bare moved to Espanyol for 2 million euros. Espanyol is a 2nd division team, but they should be promoted this season. His salary is like 100k euros though, which people pointed out even some players in Albania are making more :rrokullisem:
Princ wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:14 pm Had this match occurred pre-Covid, I was pretty confident Kosovo could get the job done but now that their momentum has faded, it seems things are turning in the favour of the Macedonians.
They need Muriqi for sure.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

The Albanian Pogba will lead us to World Cup qualification.
  • Information