Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Next up from Migjeni: Rashica is also taller than Roshi. You can't trust the stats. He's also a Fierak.
artan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:19 pm I don't get this speed argument. What's the point of it. Are we gonna compare their penis size next ?
Artan, I don't know if you watch football, but speed is kinda important when you're a winger. That's how you beat defenders 1 v. 1.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Migjeni wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:18 pm
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:06 pm "20-vjeçari i Kombëtares shqiptare ka rënë sërish në sy gjatë zhvillimit të testeve fizike, duke arritur rezultatet më të larta krahasuar me futbollistët e tjerë të skuadrës së Bundesligës"

Trajneri Bokhorst është vërtet i befasuar: “Me këto rezultate ai do të ishte në majën e sprinterëve gjermanë.

Come again?

You must really be a special kind of person thinking Rashica is faster than Roshi. That's when you have 0 arguments left and are arguing because you don't wanna get your fragile ego hurt.
My fault for expecting of you, that you know how to read and to understand what you read. Roshi makes the claim, that he has run those times in Albania. The German athletics trainer - probably ironically - says, that with those numbers he would be amongst the fastest German junior sprinters.

Here's the original article: https://www.express.de/sport/fussball/1 ... hi-5324056

Come again?

Analfabet.
You really are a special kind of special. That article is literally talking about him measuring his speed in a German athletic facility with his trainers.

"Cologne -
The athletics track within sight of the RheinEnergieStadion. Odise Roshi gets into the starting block, the light knives are activated. The sprint coaches Tillmann Bockhorst and Volker Herrmann from the athletics team of the sports university are still tips."

I also love that you'd think he'd make up shit with specific numbers out of thin air for the f*** of it, as if though the trainers there can't see how fast he is.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Migjeni

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:56 am
Migjeni wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:18 pm My fault for expecting of you, that you know how to read and to understand what you read. Roshi makes the claim, that he has run those times in Albania. The German athletics trainer - probably ironically - says, that with those numbers he would be amongst the fastest German junior sprinters.

Here's the original article: https://www.express.de/sport/fussball/1 ... hi-5324056

Come again?

Analfabet.
You really are a special kind of special. That article is literally talking about him measuring his speed in a German athletic facility with his trainers.

"Cologne -
The athletics track within sight of the RheinEnergieStadion. Odise Roshi gets into the starting block, the light knives are activated. The sprint coaches Tillmann Bockhorst and Volker Herrmann from the athletics team of the sports university are still tips."

I also love that you'd think he'd make up shit with specific numbers out of thin air for the f*** of it, as if though the trainers there can't see how fast he is.
Analfabeti godet serish. You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?

You don't understand German, neither do you understand Albanian. I'll do you a favor and translate the part which very conveniently let out. You you don't have to rely on Google Translate this time.

"The athletics track within sight of the RheinEnergieStadions. Odise Roshi gets into the starting block, the light meters are activated. The sprinting coaches Tillmann Bockhorst and Volker Hermann from the athletics team of the Sports University are still giving tips.

Then it begins. The starting signal sounds and the FC-Albanian gives his full throttle. "Speed is my greatest gift. In Albania I ran 30 meters in 3.7 seconds. The 100 meters in 10.9 seconds...."

Coach Bockhorst is impressed: "He would be in the top of the German junior sprinters with those times." Bur Roshi wants to triumph on the football field. That next step could be against Schalke. The 19 year old is ready to jump into the starting lineup. "Chances are 50:50. I'm fighting for that chance in training," Roshi says.
"

You might still need your special needs teacher to explain what it means to you.

Also, it's your idol. We have it black on white, in a German article, where he claims to have clocked in at those times with his lying ass. You deal with your weird obsession with a lying shit player. Of course only in Albania he has those times. Anywhere else people would laugh at him.

What's next? Roshi claims to have scored 300 goals and made 400 assists, and some random coach says: With those numbers he would be among the most scoring and the most assisting player in German football? Roshi claims to be 4 meters tall?

Not only is Roshi this super player which none of us - besides three or four on this board - can see. But he's also an oracle and can see the unseen. Lol. Laughable.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
artan

Dallku wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:51 pm Interesting how these Rashica lovers NEVER post anything about his NT games... always bring up clubs as if anyone gives a shit except Werder Bremen fans.

Roshi will always be remembered for that assist in Portugal, contributing in qualifying the NT to major tournament(in an era where there was no national league bullshit), etc.

Rashica won't be remembered for anything relating his NT, that's the difference.

So that ugly midget shouldn't even be in the same sentence with Roshi until he accomplishes something similar at least.
The irony is that Rashica has had a better NT career than Roshi but you have failed to see that and recognize it. Rashica has 4 goals and 5 assits while Roshi has 5 goals 9 assists with twice the amount appearances. If you also take in to consideration that Rashica played for a new "expansion" team with the 2018 WCQ that never competed before Rashica's stat line is much better.. You guys still think Roshi had a good game against France despite having two amateur mistakes so obviously you guys are completely biased because any other player on the NT would have been crucified if they gave up those amateur mistakes.

Rashica was the better player in 2015 when he was 19 and he still is today. Roshi is a limited player who was benched by Lila, Gashi, Villa (at one time), and Lenjani over the years.
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:47 am Next up from Migjeni: Rashica is also taller than Roshi. You can't trust the stats. He's also a Fierak.
artan wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:19 pm I don't get this speed argument. What's the point of it. Are we gonna compare their penis size next ?
Artan, I don't know if you watch football, but speed is kinda important when you're a winger. That's how you beat defenders 1 v. 1.
But the irony is that Rashica is a very fast player and we have no proof of who the actual faster player is. Nor does it really matter as I think your trying to use this as an argument that Roshi is better? More importantly Roshi is a bench player in Chechyna so it's not like his speed does him a great service.

This whole Roshi vs Rashica argument is a defense mechanism to the fact we had probably the most talented Albanian player ever in our laps and we let him go because we wanted to bring guys like Gashi, Roshi, Lila, Cikaleshi and Balaj to the European championships. And it fucking hurts because Rashica is the dynamic offensive player we desperately need. And I'm not trying to bash Roshi because I actually like the guy but when you guys make this comical debates about Roshi vs Rashica is just comical.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Guys who even dare to put Roshi in same sentence with Rashica are abusing with their right of free speech. Some of them are definitively trolling but now i can see clearly why Enver Hoxha was forced to deny free speech in Albania for decades. Odise Roshi is exactly same player that he was at Apolonia Fier under Karisic. Roshi can be compared with Rashica only in domestic leagues. Rashica managed to win the title for his hometown club while Roshi was relegated with Apolonia Fier. While Dortmund, Leipzig and Schalke are fighting for Rashica services, Roshi is fighting with Kadyrov nephews for a place in starting line up.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Deni

^^^^
Lolol

For real thought he is right Rashica and Roshi shouldn’t even be in the same sentence. Rashica > Roshi at both club and national team level. I think a more argumentative comparison would be trying to compare Roshi with Bernard Berisha (still think Berisha is better than Roshi). It’s sad cause Bernard Berisha is bench player for Kosovo, while if he was playing for Albania he would be there best player owning it on the wings
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:47 am
The irony is that Rashica has had a better NT career than Roshi
Define NT career...

All I see is you comparing someone who took his country to a major tournament to someone who was outclassed by Endri Cekici at u-21 level... Isn't the ultimate goal to qualify for NT tournaments and contribute in doing that? Isn't that the peak of "NT Career"??

Rashica's NT career(although short) has not only been underwhelming but borderline horrendous. In those WCQ qualifiers where he had to play against real professional teams like Turkey, Iceland, Croatia he was completely exposed and even forced his coach to bench him. Do you know how bad he has to play for Kosovo to bench their golden boy? Then the Nations League started and the hype started building as Kosovo began to feast on amateur teams. All of his goals/assists have been in pointless games vs amateur teams like Faroe Islands and semi-pro teams teams like Bulgaria who are Malta level nowadays.

If Roshi did for Kosovo what he has done for Albania they would have a statue for him in the middle of Pristina, right next to Bill Clinton.

I think some people here don't understand the game and rely on media and RUMORS to create opinions for them. If you know football then you know that Bundesliga is the most deceiving league when it comes to players. Misimovic dominated the bundesliga 10x more than Rashica and even he was an absolute flop everywhere else.
artan

Deni wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:32 am ^^^^
Lolol

For real thought he is right Rashica and Roshi shouldn’t even be in the same sentence. Rashica > Roshi at both club and national team level. I think a more argumentative comparison would be trying to compare Roshi with Bernard Berisha (still think Berisha is better than Roshi). It’s sad cause Bernard Berisha is bench player for Kosovo, while if he was playing for Albania he would be there best player owning it on the wings
You're right. A more fair comparision would be someone like Bernard Berisha or Emir Lenjani.
Dallku

artan wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:31 pm
You're right. A more fair comparision would be someone like Bernard Berisha or Emir Lenjani.
The irony is that Lenjani himself has a productive NT career than Rashica.

That goal Lenjani scored against Denmark >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything Rashica has ever done...

just facts
  • Information