Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Every argument with these guys...

-> X player is good at A, Y player is good at B.

-> NO HE'S SHIT. HE'S IN CHECHNYA.

No one is fucking saying Roshi has better technical ability than Rashica ffs. Roshi is clearly limited to say the least on the ball. Where he shines is his speed/strength which are undeniably at a top level.

Rashica plays in an open attacking league. Guess where that doesn't work? NTs where 80% of teams just park the bus. At that point you need to start playing more physical, unless you can play tiki taka.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Princ wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:04 pm Lol what? How do you define athleticism then?
Just your ridiculous claims about how fast he is. Tells a big deal about your lack of knowledge regarding athletics and pace.

Also, Roshi played in the same league as Rashica. An open attacking league, but he failed. He's fast, yes. But what does that have to do with anything? Why isn't Usain Bolt one of the most sought out footballers in the world? He's the fastest human being on the planet?

Just stop hyping him. He's not world class at anything. He's an average quality Albanian level player who happens to play in Chechnya and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as a player who is very succesful in the Bundesliga, let alone compared. Not that the latter is world class. He's just much better than the former.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
plisi

Dallku wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:30 pm
plisi wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:15 pm @Dallku

Another one from the flop.

https://streamja.com/NmLX

Nice goal against the mighty 1. FC Heidenheim 1846

Definitely better than that deflected goal you were boasting about...
I too was laughing when I read Altin Lala's claims that Milot could reach the level to play for one of the top five clubs in Europe.

Not laughing anymore just enjoying his goals.

Here's another one

https://streamja.com/zRLB
plisi

Migjeni wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:17 pm
Princ wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:04 pm Lol what? How do you define athleticism then?
Just your ridiculous claims about how fast he is. Tells a big deal about your lack of knowledge regarding athletics and pace.

Also, Roshi played in the same league as Rashica. An open attacking league, but he failed. He's fast, yes. But what does that have to do with anything? Why isn't Usain Bolt one of the most sought out footballers in the world? He's the fastest human being on the planet?

Just stop hyping him. He's not world class at anything. He's an average quality Albanian level player who happens to play in Chechnya and shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as a player who is very succesful in the Bundesliga, let alone compared. Not that the latter is world class. He's just much better than the former.
Tbh, Roshi's speed is special and rare. And I truly believe that if he'd have had competent youth coaching he'd be 100x times the player he's become.
Princ

The comparison between the two young centerbacks djimsiti and ajeti is an interesting one. One of them was invited to be part of the NT during the euros while the other was burned unjustly, although having contributed during the campaign to this historic achievement. At the time we believed ajeti was the future of our back line but since the euro2016 he has tremendously regressed from a serie a player into now a superliga player, he is now rumoured to join kf Tirana and is far far away from ever seeing a spot with the NT again. While on the other hand, djimsiti used the pain of getting rejected as motivation and has propelled his career forward as a game in game out starter for a top squad in serie a, and has built up a transfermarkt value of €7.5 mil...Djimsiti is a real man and there is something to be said about his character and the improvements he has shown in the last few years. A true motivational story and although I voted for hysaj to be the captain, I wouldn’t be opposed if Djimsiti was picked instead, he has earned it...
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Princ wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:22 pm The comparison between the two young centerbacks djimsiti and ajeti is an interesting one. One of them was invited to be part of the NT during the euros while the other was burned unjustly, although having contributed during the campaign to this historic achievement. At the time we believed ajeti was the future of our back line but since the euro2016 he has tremendously regressed from a serie a player into now a superliga player, he is now rumoured to join kf Tirana and is far far away from every seeing a spot with the NT again. While on the other hand, djimsiti used the pain of getting rejected as motivation and has propelled his career forward as a game in game out starter for a top squad in serie a, and has built up a transfermarkt value of 7.5 mil€...Djimsiti is a real man and there is something to be said about his character and the improvements he has shown in the last few years. A true motivational story and although I voted for hysaj to be the captain, I wouldn’t be opposed if Djimsiti was picked instead, he has earned it...

FSHF was hoping for Albian Ajeti, the whole Ajeti family took albanian passports. In the end they got middle finger as they deserve.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Princ wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:22 pm The comparison between the two young centerbacks djimsiti and ajeti is an interesting one. One of them was invited to be part of the NT during the euros while the other was burned unjustly, although having contributed during the campaign to this historic achievement. At the time we believed ajeti was the future of our back line but since the euro2016 he has tremendously regressed from a serie a player into now a superliga player, he is now rumoured to join kf Tirana and is far far away from every seeing a spot with the NT again. While on the other hand, djimsiti used the pain of getting rejected as motivation and has propelled his career forward as a game in game out starter for a top squad in serie a, and has built up a transfermarkt value of 7.5 mil€...Djimsiti is a real man and there is something to be said about his character and the improvements he has shown in the last few years. A true motivational story and although I voted for hysaj to be the captain, I wouldn’t be opposed if Djimsiti was picked instead, he has earned it...
We got lucky with Gymcity since he wasn't eligible for Kosova or he would have switched as well. I personally think Gymcity has some flaws as a defender and I still don't trust him. He's very shaky in the back. I think Rrahmani is more of a success story then both of them.

That kid Kumbulla though is the real deal. He might just be playing for Juve or some other big club next year. Even Italian journalists are hyping him up and even some are daring to say he might be better than Di Ligt. He sounds very humble too, I remember reading an article like 1-2 months ago stating he won't be switching Italy because Albania gave him a chance.
Dallku

Honestly, I think De Biasi taking Veseli over Djimsiti to the Euros was a fvck up and to this day I still feel bad for Djimsiti. DB did him dirty there.

Kumbulla is excellent but only for his age. He has great potential for sure but he's not top class just yet like the media makes him. With Verona he plays a central role in 3 CB backline and he mostly cleans up the mess while the other 2 CBs next to him(like Rrahmani) are doing most of the hard work because they are more exposed on the wings. I've seen Rrahmani get skinned alive many times by wingers but in all fairness his job is tougher than Kumbulla's who rarely finds himself isolated with attackers. I wonder how Kumbulla would do in a regular 2 CB backline.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kumbulla doesn’t play because Verona doesn’t have alternatives he plays because he is good and he has the potential to become one of the best . Djimsiti is better than Kumbulla atm because he is way more exposed at Atalanta that plays different kind of football compared to Verona’s Defensive Wall. By january if Kumbulla continues to play he’ll be worth at least 7-8 million. It’s true the three CB defensive line helps him but he was born as a Defensive Midfielder then to back 4 line. The enthusiams is helping him a lot.
Migjeni
Has thanked: 0

plisi wrote: Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:00 pm Tbh, Roshi's speed is special and rare. And I truly believe that if he'd have had competent youth coaching he'd be 100x times the player he's become.
I don't know. I had very high hopes for him, when he went to Köln. Thing is, though, that he went to Köln at age 19. I know it isn't 15, but he was still young, and coaching in German clubs is probably better than Albanian clubs, so he had the chance to develop into a good player. But unfortunately it didn't turn out to be what we had all hoped for.

He should have gone for a club in the Netherlands or Belgium. They're good leagues for young players to grow and develop - especially the Dutch league. That would be my advice for every Albanian player - go to a Dutch club or a club in Belgium first and grow as a player, and then continue to something bigger.
Kafshatë që s'kapërdihet asht, or vlla, mjerimi..
  • Information