Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:50 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:33 pm European Super League in the works it seems. Absolutely devastating news for football .Has to be stopped.
UEFA and domestic leagues won’t allow it. Serie A and Premierleague ufficals had a meeting today after the rumours. DAZN is playing woth fire, i’ll stop watching club football if it becomes like NFL.
Honestly with the money involved those clubs wont care, has to be the fans who stop this because like you said this would an NFL esque farce. Stupid Americans ruining the sport
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote:
Honestly with the money involved those clubs wont care, has to be the fans who stop this because like you said this would an NFL esque farce. Stupid Americans ruining the sport
UEFA, FIFA and the other European FA’s came out with a comunication few minutes ago. They won’t allow it and in case it takes place all teams will be expelled from their corrispective leagues and their players can’t play with their national teams (Euro 2020 finals included and WCqualifiers).
Meanwhile seems like German and French clubs have refused the idea.
https://it.uefa.com/insideuefa/mediaser ... federcalc/
CanaYouDoIt

Once again , the clubs will not care about UEFA considering the money they're about to make. What the La Liga without Barca + Madrids , they can't stop it.

Ban the players from the World Cup, what next , these clubs are making a huge power move
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:19 pm Once again , the clubs will not care about UEFA considering the money they're about to make. What the La Liga without Barca + Madrids , they can't stop it.

Ban the players from the World Cup, what next , these clubs are making a huge power move
It will limit players going to play for them. Seems it will be announced tonight or tomorrow al max that’s why leagues came out with this comunication. Serie A and La Liga will lose more than the others. By the way kuddos to Bayern and PSG.
CanaYouDoIt

Kudos to Bayern because PSG only doing this due to political reasons (Qatari ownership, WC)

Limit the players to play for them ? Absolutely not, with the money involved any good player would love to go to any of those clubs. The rest would be left behind.
CanaYouDoIt

Broja assist in the cup final
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

I don't know what will happen in future but i know i will never watch single minute of that shitty league even if my son will be playing.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:15 am The Greek league is bad, but Olympiacos should be equal to a relegation team in Serie A or something like that. I'm not sure if Uzuni can cut it at that level.
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 5:13 pm Another Nedim Bajrami goal
We need this guy badly.
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:15 am The Greek league is bad, but Olympiacos should be equal to a relegation team in Serie A or something like that. I'm not sure if Uzuni can cut it at that level.
We need this guy badly.
Why wouldn't he? Croatian exports generally do decent in Italy and elsewhere. Generally a top player in Croatia can make the switch to Italy, all transfers in the past few yeas suggest this. Even Lokomotiv in the past few years have transferred many players and several to Dinamo Zagreb where those guys are Croatian NT material and close to a big transfer move. I would even argue that Uzuini was ready for Spain/Italy last summer but Lokomotiv wanted to get a better deal from Hungary.

I get his NT performances haven't been anything noteworthy but he's been a very good player club wise. For a player playing in the "rest of Europe" category he's pretty much as established as he can be with solid performances in Croatia, Hungary and the Champions League. Logically the next move would be to a top 5-6 league and that's why I think Olypmiakos is kind of a side ways move for him even if Olympiakos is a more prestigious club then Ferencvaros.
Dallku

Uzuni is just an Albanian league player with a bit of work ethic.

I don't know what you guys see in him.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 7:01 pm
We need this guy badly.
We need this guy badly.
Why wouldn't he? Croatian exports generally do decent in Italy and elsewhere. Generally a top player in Croatia can make the switch to Italy, all transfers in the past few yeas suggest this. Even Lokomotiv in the past few years have transferred many players and several to Dinamo Zagreb where those guys are Croatian NT material and close to a big transfer move. I would even argue that Uzuini was ready for Spain/Italy last summer but Lokomotiv wanted to get a better deal from Hungary.

I get his NT performances haven't been anything noteworthy but he's been a very good player club wise. For a player playing in the "rest of Europe" category he's pretty much as established as he can be with solid performances in Croatia, Hungary and the Champions League. Logically the next move would be to a top 5-6 league and that's why I think Olypmiakos is kind of a side ways move for him even if Olympiakos is a more prestigious club then Ferencvaros.
Have any strikers outside of DZ? DZ is like the Olympiacos or Ajax of Croatia.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
  • Information