Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: ZenMaster, Shpati

CanaYouDoIt

Skenderbeu9 wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:57 pm It seems that 2020 is an extremely lucky year for Manaj ( defenetly not for Barça) Dembele is ruled out again and their only A team attackers available are Messi and Griezmann (plus Fati ) Their football director (Abidal) needs to go asap he sold Carles Perez he didn't sign any striker even though he had time to ( Bakambu was ready to sign ) Failed to convence all the others and their clubs but... on the bright side we will see Manaj play La Liga football and probably 🤩 UCL with Barcelona
Damn Rey do your best

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a luckier football player , if he takes this chance his career could take off
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

I'm actually shocked at the amount of attention Kumbulla is getting. He's being linked to Napoli, Inter, Man Utd and Chelsea, and all from credible sources. @Simboli, did you Milan game on weekend? How was he?

"Manchester United were present at San Siro on Sunday to take in Kumbulla’s performance as they faced off against AC Milan. Kumbulla is understood to have impressed the Premier League club’s scout so much so that they are now prepared to enter the race to sign the Italian born Albanian international defender.This news has come much to the delight of Hellas Verona who are hoping to be able to get between €25-30 million for him."
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kumbulla was man of the match for Verona. Rated around 7-7.5 . Moved as left CB and neutralized all Milan attacks in that area, even saved secure goal for Milan in the goalie.
Dallku

If Manaj plays even 1 minute for Barcelona it will be the biggest shocker ever... in the history of the world. :lol:

I know they have a lot of injuries but even in their reserves/B team I'm sure they have better players. There is no way a club like that can't find a better alternative than Manaj. Impossible.
Dallku

I hope Kumbulla doesn't go to Napoli. That club seems to be falling apart. All that talent and they are mid table because their players want to leave and hate the owner. I think they had problems with payments but I'm not sure. Seems like a corrupt leadership.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Milot Rashica has now scored in 6 consecutive DFBPokal matches.
Kuqaloshi maoist
CanaYouDoIt

I hope Kumbulla goes to Inter or something like that . Should stay away from clubs like United and Milan . Or just stay , at his age all he needs is playing time , shouldn’t go to Juve to never play
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Dallku wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:54 am If Manaj plays even 1 minute for Barcelona it will be the biggest shocker ever... in the history of the world. :lol:

I know they have a lot of injuries but even in their reserves/B team I'm sure they have better players. There is no way a club like that can't find a better alternative than Manaj. Impossible.
Manaj already played for Inter, the best club I can ever recall an Albanian (at least in recent decades) playing in.

Seeing Manaj and Messi on the field together would be a GOAT moment though.
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:22 am Kumbulla was man of the match for Verona. Rated around 7-7.5 . Moved as left CB and neutralized all Milan attacks in that area, even saved secure goal for Milan in the goalie.
Held Lazio away to 0-0 too. :P

Tonight it was Chelsea scouts apparently.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Verona has one of the best defensive lines on Serie A so far. Their game system/tactics help a lot aswell and Kumbulla’s real test will be when playing for a big team where you don’t have 6-7 players defending...
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:29 am Verona has one of the best defensive lines on Serie A so far. Their game system/tactics help a lot aswell and Kumbulla’s real test will be when playing for a big team where you don’t have 6-7 players defending...

Very true. As a collective Verona defend very good and they sit deep as hell with huge numbers. For another team his individual defending will be more exposed and under the microscope.
  • Information