Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Ahmedi played quite well for Maribor, he should be part of our NT with Xhaka out. He is better than any other attacking midfielder we have.
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Kabashi's the guy who wrote the letter not to get called up aymore by our NT doesn't have a job and risks jailtime ... http://balkanweb.com/site/futbollisti-s ... e-alkolit/
artan

Enis Bardhi is starting for Levante in La Liga.
Alioski is also playing really well for Leeds right now.

Another two players we missed out on and both would have filled big needs for us. Both could have been easily attainable as well. How many times is our NT gonna miss out on players so their superliga pals can get unjustified call ups?

I just hope that we don't miss out on Albian Ajeti. He can end up being a starting forward for a mid - low team in the Bundesliga, La Liga or Serie A. More than Balaj who's now back to being a scoreless benchwarmer in Russia.
artan

-----------Sadiku
Alioski--Bardhi--Rashica
------Xhaka-Abrashi
Durmisi-Mavraj-Ajeti-Hysaj
----------Berisha

That could have been an easily attainable lineup for us. Very young team as well.
Dallku

^ None of those are better than what we already have. They are all the same caliber players. No difference.

Aliovski, Albian Ajeti, Bardhi, Rashica, etc are all relegation 1st division/2nd division level players.

Rashica seems to be getting worse for some reason.
Erik

Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pm ^ None of those are better than what we already have. They are all the same caliber players. No difference.

Aliovski, Albian Ajeti, Bardhi, Rashica, etc are all relegation 1st division/2nd division level players.

Rashica seems to be getting worse for some reason.
I agree, all the players we have missed out on are technically above average and not much more. Rashica is getting worse every season, I have no idea why.
Plako
Team: Partizani

Erik wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:35 pmI agree, all the players we have missed out on are technically above average and not much more. Rashica is getting worse every season, I have no idea why.
98% of Albanian players peak at 20-21 and then plateau cause the media hypes them as the next big thing and the hype goes to their heads in typical jevg fashion. Rey Manaj, Rashica, Kace come to mind but I feel like this applies pretty much to all of them. The only one who kept improving is Hysaj.
Dallku wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:34 pmRashica seems to be getting worse for some reason.
Sepse i morri koka ere nga gjithe vemendja para Evropianit.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Looks like Panucci convinced Balliu to join. (Today Balliu got Albo citizenship) I'm assuming he's going to make him play on the left.

http://president.al/?p=44829

^I love how the president just gives out citizenships like that. Oh you want to play football, here you go.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
artan

Looks like Hysen Memolla, LB for Hajduk Split, will get called up as well. He seems like an decent player.
Pjetër

I hope we got someone who can speak Spanish to this fool otherwise he is fucked. Albanian is probably hard af to learn.
  • Information