Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:23 am Looks like Panucci convinced Balliu to join. (Today Balliu got Albo citizenship) I'm assuming he's going to make him play on the left.

http://president.al/?p=44829

^I love how the president just gives out citizenships like that. Oh you want to play football, here you go.
Good, Bardhec Bytyci aswell got his citizenship. He's going to play for our U21z
Dallku

artan wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:18 am Looks like Hysen Memolla, LB for Hajduk Split, will get called up as well. He seems like an decent player.
I watched him a bit against Everton last week. I hate to say but he looked like a complete amateur. He was struggling with basic stuff like clearing simple balls.
Simboli i Diellit

Well against Everton anyone of our wingers would seem amateur. He was rated one of the best players for his teams in both matches. He deserves a chance at least. He is quite tall and could be useful defending the area from crosses . He is an Italian product and fits the coach better than the Balliu who speaks only spanish, french and english.
Leandro

Rey Manaj, Rashica, Kace come to mind but I feel like this applies pretty much to all of them. The only one who kept improving is Hysaj.
Kaçe? His downfall was because he waved an uçk flag in a greek jevg team, nothing to do with football skills or getting air in the head. Having a serbian coach at the gabel team of paok didn't help much either.

1 game 1 start this year, romanian coach. and dont forget that despite everything, he can actually play. the other 2 never did anything of note
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Leandro

according to that link, president gave citizenship to someone named "selfie"
rrëfeni mëkatet tuaja: www.faltore.al
Simboli i Diellit

Ardin Dallku has been called up by Kosova's NT . He is the little brother of Armend Dallku and plays in Ukraine with Vorskla as CB.
Simboli i Diellit

Progon Maloku, one of the greatest albanian prospects in Germany (partof Bayern Munchen) willplay for Lazio from now on with their Primavera . He is only 17 and part of Bogdani's U19.
Simboli i Diellit

Uendi Vecaj is part of Dinamo Zagreb from now on . Vllaznia sold him for 20k

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/qeshar ... mije-euro/
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:31 pm Uendi Vecaj is part of Dinamo Zagreb from now on . Vllaznia sold him for 20k

Is that really his name? How do you even pronounce that?
Simboli i Diellit

artan wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:47 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:31 pm Uendi Vecaj is part of Dinamo Zagreb from now on . Vllaznia sold him for 20k

Is that really his name? How do you even pronounce that?
Wendy :D Poor guy , feel bad for him. The government should allow kids to change their name if they don't like it or forbid parents to put girl names to baby boys !
  • Information