Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Pjetër

Yeah I don't think his parents knew that Wendy is a female name.

Or maybe they just didn't want to assume his gender when he was born. :zgerdhimje:
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

- Strakosha with Lazio won 3-2 against Vitesse. From the highlights, Strakosha could have done a little bit better for the goals but largely not his fault.

- Berisha with Atalanta beat Everton 3-0

- Rashica 2 assists vs. Lazio
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
IndritFieri
Team: AC Milan
FK Apollonia
Kuq & Zi
Italy

Anyone knows why Ajeti was substituted today with Crotone. The defense was holding pretty well until both CD got substituted and Inter scored 2 goals in 10 min.
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

IndritFieri wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:18 pm Anyone knows why Ajeti was substituted today with Crotone. The defense was holding pretty well until both CD got substituted and Inter scored 2 goals in 10 min.
Italian sites are saying injury, because before that he was playing well.

We're fucked against Spain if both Mavraj and Ajeti are out.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Djimsiti is injured too . Abrashi got an injury in the first half . I don't know who will play as cb but the only options we have are Veseli, Osmani or maybe even get that Tafa guy from our U21. Defense has become a liability for these two upcoming games .
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:57 pm Djimsiti is injured too . Abrashi got an injury in the first half . I don't know who will play as cb but the only options we have are Veseli, Osmani or maybe even get that Tafa guy from our U21. Defense has become a liability for these two upcoming games .
We were gonna be fucked no matter what. Might be a good time to experiment a bit. Start Veseli and Hysaj at CB with Baliu at RB. Maybe in the future we'd go with a 3 man CB pairing with Hysaj playing like how Luiz plays for Chelsea.
Dallku

Shame because I was hoping for a draw against Italy at home. Against Spain it was gonna be a murder either way.
artan

According to Bardhi, when he was playing in Hungary him and his agent would beg Jupi to try and get him capped up for the U-21. They tried numerous times but Jupi just ignored them, wouldn't respond to his message lol.

I get Bardhi at the time was playing in Hungary but he still warranted a call up over the other scrubs that get called up to the U-21. Just the other month Bushi called up a few players from his academy who played for amateur teams to the U-21. It's what's wrong with the whole FSHF. Most of all we shouldn't have these former rejects in key positions in the NT like Bushi, Jupi and even Bogdani. Too much nepotism and they only look out for their friends and what they can get out of the role. It's probably why Lala left (He was vocal about Rashica being left out).

These guys are losing talents left and right. We're gonna be gutted of talent in 3-5 years once Di Biasi's guys start to decline if we don't change our act.
Genti
Team: Albania & Tirona

Start Balliu Hysaj Veseli in defence and call up Xhaka and Kace again with Grezda and Latifi on the wings.
Dallku

This Bardhi is no loss. We always overrate these "talents" and 95% of the time we never hear their names again in about 2 years.

Anyone noticed that the diaspora talent has dried up quite significantly? A few years ago there was an explosion of all these upcoming Kosovar talents in Switzerland, Germany, etc.. but now I don't hear much from them at all. Interesting..
  • Information