Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

artan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:28 pm Bajrami has accepted us! 5.5 mil euro market value according to transfermarket. He becomes our most valuable non defender/goalie.

http://www.panorama.com.al/sport/eksklu ... shqiptare/
Reja must’ve been convincing. This couldn’t come at a better moment than this since Abrashi and Gjasula are injured. There are many clubs from Serie A interested in him, next season if Empoli doesn’t get promotion he’ll be playing for important clubs and he is only 21.
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:37 pm
artan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:28 pm Bajrami has accepted us! 5.5 mil euro market value according to transfermarket. He becomes our most valuable non defender/goalie.

Reja must’ve been convincing. This couldn’t come at a better moment than this since Abrashi and Gjasula are injured. There are many clubs from Serie A interested in him, next season if Empoli doesn’t get promotion he’ll be playing for important clubs and he is only 21.
Reja isn't piece of shit as De Biasi and showed this not only with Bajrami but also with Broja,Çepele. I hope Bajrami will succeed with us and maybe convince one of ex-teammates at U21 Switzerland to join our team.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Simboli i Diellit

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:22 pm Reja isn't piece of shit as De Biasi and showed this not only with Bajrami but also with Broja,Çepele. I hope Bajrami will succeed with us and maybe convince one of ex-teammates at U21 Switzerland to join our team.
I’m more afraid that now Switzerland will try to cap Domgjoni and Toma who were biased between them and Kosovo. Since Kosova was allowed to play international football we will had no Swiss player from Kosovo switching over to us. We have to focus on their leftovers and get the Macedonian ones. Actually it would be better shipping all our domestic talents abroad at 17 to leagues like Croatia, we can’t have a long term developement project relying on players to pop-up from diaspora althrough we’ve been losing a ton of these talents.
Dallku

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:37 pm

Is he a cm or a pure attacker?? Hard to tell from his youtube videos but he did score 2 nice goals against Napoli in the cup.
Plako
Team: Partizani

ZenMaster wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:22 pm Reja isn't piece of shit as De Biasi and showed this not only with Bajrami but also with Broja,Çepele. I hope Bajrami will succeed with us and maybe convince one of ex-teammates at U21 Switzerland to join our team.
Reja may not be a great coach but he keeps snatching these talents for us that's huge service to our program.
CanaYouDoIt

I agree , a few more decent attackers/midfielders and the next coach will have a very good team .
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:52 pm
I’m more afraid that now Switzerland will try to cap Domgjoni and Toma who were biased between them and Kosovo. Since Kosova was allowed to play international football we will had no Swiss player from Kosovo switching over to us. We have to focus on their leftovers and get the Macedonian ones. Actually it would be better shipping all our domestic talents abroad at 17 to leagues like Croatia, we can’t have a long term developement project relying on players to pop-up from diaspora althrough we’ve been losing a ton of these talents.
In the moment Kosovo was allowed to play international football, players who have felt mistreated at Albania NT has switched for purely opportunistic reasons, for more activation opportunities and more important role in squad. Albert Bunjaku "mastermind of FFK" has worked FSHF representative for Scandinavia or something like that and left because felt unappreciated in the Duka pashallak, they didn't even cover his expenses. FSHF has operated more as "terminal doganor", to say their approach has been lazy is understatment but it seemed more like self-sabotage. I was personally involved in several cases and behaviour of Duka nephew+his friends it was not only paternalistic but they were behaving as descendants of Gjergj Kastrioti, The biggest misunderstanding has happened in Albania after Kosovo success in qualifying campaign because lack of knowledge about Kosovo or better say lack of interest to even know it. Interest switched from Albania to Kosovo because of better performaces and players who represent are also albanians so that's the reason they were supported and will be supported. Kosovo centrism doesn't exist or better say is "powerful" among albanians in % as it among bosnians,turks etc. Kosovo centrism means localism mixed with clientelism, after independence so many funds were available for multietnic purposes and that's the reason they are overrepresented on the public opinion. Project of "young europeans" has been launched by Hashim Thaçi and has failed spectacularly so l even him has gave up later on "kosovar new identity" project. Kosovo NT had momentum not only because of "new circumstances" but mostly because of mismanagment of Albania EURO2016 qualification. Momentum has shifted completely in Albania favor and Kosovo is on the backseat again after just few months in "frontseat". My argument is Kosovo centrism exists even less in "Mergata Shqiptare" because their parents or even grandparents left Yugoslavia for economic purposes or political, so their choice will be conditioned purely by sportive perspective. Albania has duty to make sure they are offering chance not only albanians from ex-Yugoslavia republics but should try to find good prospects in albanian community in Ukraine or Argentina. I have noticed FSHF approach lately has been as you suggested but i believe it's wrong, local players from Albania and Kosovo should be absolute priority and criteria for diaspora should be very strict in recruitment.

https://youtu.be/Cwpzntzji-o
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Finally getting some good non-defensive players.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Simboli i Diellit

Dallku wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:08 pm Is he a cm or a pure attacker?? Hard to tell from his youtube videos but he did score 2 nice goals against Napoli in the cup.
He plays the typical trequartista.
artan

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:52 pm
Neither player will be good enough for Switzlerland. Toma might sneak in some appearances if he waits enough but I think he committed to Kosovo (or a soft commitment).

Toma, Domgjoni, and Imeri are some midfielders that should be poached up by either Albania/Kosovo soon enough. The younger crop (Bunjaku, etc) still got a few years left before they're in the poachable category.
  • Information