Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

Kumbulla is the hottest defensive prospect in the world right now. Napoli already agreed 30 million fee but he hasn't decided yet. Tare wants him at Lazio. Nothing fake about those reports.

Djimsiti is not 1st player in CL KOs. Hysaj and Xhaka both played l. But injured in warmup? What bad luck this dude has. First EUROs now missing most important game of his life.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
Dallku

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:37 pm Kumbulla is the hottest defensive prospect in the world right now. Napoli already agreed 30 million fee but he hasn't decided yet. Tare wants him at Lazio. Nothing fake about those reports.

Obviously he has interest because he's a 20 year old starter in a top league and the good results of his club have made people curious. That's why there are so many rumors and articles created about him.

But is he a top class defender right now?? If Inter or someone like that bought him would he be a starter? That's what I'm not sure of. When I watch someone like Skriniar and Koulibaly play and compare them to Kumbulla there is a difference.. and a pretty big one.

Kumbulla was very solid against Juve bt then you watch him next week against Udinese he's pretty underwhelming even though they didn't concede. When you watch these other top class defenders they all have dominant traits and win most of their duels with attackers.

Would these clubs really pay 30 million solely for potential?
Aurora Bulkualis

Dallku wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:39 am
Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:37 pm Kumbulla is the hottest defensive prospect in the world right now. Napoli already agreed 30 million fee but he hasn't decided yet. Tare wants him at Lazio. Nothing fake about those reports.

Obviously he has interest because he's a 20 year old starter in a top league and the good results of his club have made people curious. That's why there are so many rumors and articles created about him.

But is he a top class defender right now?? If Inter or someone like that bought him would he be a starter? That's what I'm not sure of. When I watch someone like Skriniar and Koulibaly play and compare them to Kumbulla there is a difference.. and a pretty big one.

Kumbulla was very solid against Juve bt then you watch him next week against Udinese he's pretty underwhelming even though they didn't concede. When you watch these other top class defenders they all have dominant traits and win most of their duels with attackers.

Verona has already accepted the bid from Napoli. It's not a matter of "would". It already happened. And this was 1-2 months ago, before his matches against Juventus and Lazio.

I also think you have a pretty unrealistic view of both Koulibaly and Skriniar. They are both very error prone.
CanaYouDoIt

Dallku wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:27 pm Shaqiri is light years ahead of Rashica and gets no minutes at Liverpool....

Just because there are articles saying "x team is scouting y player" doesn't mean anything. That's why you guys need be careful with the Kumbulla rumors too. Don't believe everything you read.
Wasn’t one of those rumours and I know people on here don’t rate Rashica for some weird reason
CanaYouDoIt

Personally I want Kumbulla to go to Inter . Don’t wanna see him for United , Everton or any team outside Italy .
Princ

Dallku wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:39 am

100%. Another year of guaranteed minutes with Verona against top competition wouldn’t do him any harm imo. The bigger clubs will always be there but we want him to be better prepared before he makes the jump.
Aurora Bulkualis

When you're good enough you skip levels. That's how it's always been. Being a top defender is a different beast, and he has to adapt while he's young.
plisi

Djimsiti is not 1st player in CL KOs. Hysaj and Xhaka both played l. But injured in warmup? What bad luck this dude has. First EUROs now missing most important game of his life.
Lol, totally forgot Hysaj. One could see how shaky Atalanta were defensively without Gjim, tough luck getting injured while warming up.
Dallku

Apparently Kamberi was pretty good when he came on for Rangers in their EL win. Their fans want him to start in the next game.

Don't be surprised if this guy is the best striker atm.
Princ

At this point, the best striker is anyone with a pulse. Actually curious to see the man play though, even though the service surely won’t be there
  • Information