Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

It's funny how a poacher is supposed to be a limited version of a forward, but our strikers are an even more limited form of a poacher.

Balaj's only skill is he can pack a lot of power behind his strikes, head or foot. Which is fantastic when you score a screamer against Portugal, but not so great the other 256 times you can't hit the target.

Cika's only skill is he can hold up the ball, but can never score.

Sadiku is the better of the three, as he actually has finishing ability, but nothing else.

If you could combine all 3 into 1 player, you might get a decent poacher. Certainly not a well rounded forward who can take on defenders or consistently create this own chances. God no. Combining all 3 might get you a decent POACHER.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
CanaYouDoIt

My only hope is the guys in the youth squad make it to a decent level so we at least have championship level ST instead of polish league level we have right now . Because the rest of our squad especially the defence is at a much much higher level
artan

The problem with Balaj and Cika are they're terrible goal poachers. They need like 3-4 golden chances before they can tap one in and against decent teams they won't get that many chances. It's why the only goals they can score are against Moldova and Andorra.

Kamberi doesn't seem like a goal poacher and he doesn't have a good scoring record. He's a big, strong and pacey forward who is decent with the ball. He seems like an ideal player for Reja's two forward system. Sadiku should be a starter and has playing well, I don't know why he doesn't even get called up. Kamberi-Sadiku partnership would be a huge upgrade over a Balaj/Cika pairing which is like playing with 9 men. I think Kamberi is even playing alittle as a winger for Rangers.

I also wouldn't mind seeing Grezda getting a crack at one of the striker spots.
CanaYouDoIt

Lol Grezda , that guy was and is terrible . Kamberi isn’t big btw like Balaj or Cika , but he is quicker than I thought .

Cekici has been doing well and I wouldn’t mind giving him a chance , Guy who’s worked hard .
artan

CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm Lol Grezda , that guy was and is terrible . Kamberi isn’t big btw like Balaj or Cika , but he is quicker than I thought .

Cekici has been doing well and I wouldn’t mind giving him a chance , Guy who’s worked hard .
Kamberi is 6’4 he’s bigger, stronger and faster than both of them lol
Princ

Buddy confused Florian kamberi with Florian marku :zgerdhimje:
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:14 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 pm Lol Grezda , that guy was and is terrible . Kamberi isn’t big btw like Balaj or Cika , but he is quicker than I thought .

Kamberi is 6’4 he’s bigger, stronger and faster than both of them lol

I watched the Rangers game , no way he’s 6’4
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Dallku wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:00 am Apparently Kamberi was pretty good when he came on for Rangers in their EL win. Their fans want him to start in the next game.

Don't be surprised if this guy is the best striker atm.
Steven Gerrard even as player was very demanding from his teammates. It's obvious Kamberi is extremely hard worker otherwise he would treated him as Grezda.
Kuqaloshi maoist
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

3 goals in 23 matches in Scottish league where 90% of teams are Superliga level...

I'm willing to give everyone a chance, but don't get your hopes up.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 3:31 am 3 goals in 23 matches in Scottish league where 90% of teams are Superliga level...

I'm willing to give everyone a chance, but don't get your hopes up.
Let me remind you that Vedat Muriqi scored only 4 goals in Albanian Superleague.
Kuqaloshi maoist
  • Information