Albanians abroad

With memories of the golden years (80's) of the albanian football still fresh on her mind, Albania is now attempting to recreate its strong football legacy. As young players start making their names abroad, the future is looking bright for Albanian football!

Moderators: Shpati, ZenMaster

CanaYouDoIt

Aurora Bulkualis wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:32 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:37 pm
CanaYouDoIt wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 1:15 pm

Just need to find average , even below average attackers and we should be at the next Euros
Since EURO2016 it's clear there is no harmony between players, you can even notice players swearing at each other during games. It's no secret there was always clans in Kombetarja, it was kosovar group and also other groups but Cana authority somehow has been able to keep the group united. We lack an authority which will keep group united, that's why i don't believe Kombetarja has any chance to qualify in near future while Duka and his grifters remains in office. Unfortunately albanians from Kosovo will always use "kosovar card" when they will feel butthurt, kosovar media will back them up their "alternative reality", while albanian media will go after any individual player or push any narrative which will keep Duka away from "flames".
Tbh they should just make Cana the coach. These coaches are putting random players/formations every game.
Don’t think he’d want that , he’s living life , rather than working for that corrupt pig Duka
Princ

Fully agree that the NT is in need of a leader like Cana. This new generation of instagram boys really need that presence to keep them in line and motivate them to sweat, both on and off the pitch.

Currently, we are experiencing a big void in both ability and attitude.. A good leader should fill in at least one of those gaps but it’s hard to imagine the team taking any motivation from sensitive old man Edi Reja, who has done more crying as of late than any sort of football operations
CanaYouDoIt

Princ wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:36 pm Fully agree that the NT is in need of a leader like Cana. This new generation of instagram boys really need that presence to keep them in line and motivate them to sweat, both on and off the pitch.

Currently, we are experiencing a big void in both ability and attitude.. A good leader should fill in at least one of those gaps but it’s hard to imagine the team taking any motivation from sensitive old man Edi Reja, who has done more crying as of late than any sort of football operations
What’s Reja been up to ? Should be great full someone has given him something to do in retirement
Simboli i Diellit
Team: AC Milan

Massimiliano Doda’s and Erdis Kraja’s team Palermo got promoted to Serie C. Both will be back to their respective teams this months, Atalanta and Sampdoria while both teams received offers from Palermo to buy them and most likely Palermo will be part of Serie B by next season both players have great margins of improvements being only 19 years old .
artan

Cana might be the next sporting director (or something like that) for FZ Lausanne-Sport (I think it was this team) who are currently first place in the Swiss Challenge league. I think this is better for him because he's a somewhat influential guy and always had that ambassador type of presence to him. He never struck me as one of those players that can be a good manager and who understood tactics that well. I would think someone like Kukeli would be better.

As for the NT I think we actually do have some talent. The talent pipeline has increased over the past two years. But the problem has always been questionable player selections and lineup insertions. Players like Memushaj, Balaj, Cikaleshi need to gracefully retire or get the axe. Guys like Qose or Ramadani starting matches in absurd when even for us they're B level talents. For example, a guy like Enes Cokaj is much better than both and he's still playing with the U21. Playing with Balaj and Cikaleshi is like playing with 9 men but yet both of them play regardless. We are just crippling ourselves with these absurd choices.

If Reja doesn't make absurd lineup choices I'm somewhat optimistic because I think he's a decent manager tactically but his player selections are awful. Maybe that's part because Bushi, Bulku and the former superliga rejects are trying to get their buddies in the lineup who knows?

I would like to see the following replacements/reinforcements:
Sadiku, Kamberi, Indrit Tuci, Uzini, Cokaj and Asani.

Players that need to go:
Balaj, Cikaleshi, Memushaj, Qose, Ramadani,Memolla
Aurora Bulkualis
Team: Fc Bulku

artan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:25 am Cana might be the next sporting director (or something like that) for FZ Lausanne-Sport (I think it was this team) who are currently first place in the Swiss Challenge league. I think this is better for him because he's a somewhat influential guy and always had that ambassador type of presence to him. He never struck me as one of those players that can be a good manager and who understood tactics that well. I would think someone like Kukeli would be better.

As for the NT I think we actually do have some talent. The talent pipeline has increased over the past two years. But the problem has always been questionable player selections and lineup insertions. Players like Memushaj, Balaj, Cikaleshi need to gracefully retire or get the axe. Guys like Qose or Ramadani starting matches in absurd when even for us they're B level talents. For example, a guy like Enes Cokaj is much better than both and he's still playing with the U21. Playing with Balaj and Cikaleshi is like playing with 9 men but yet both of them play regardless. We are just crippling ourselves with these absurd choices.

If Reja doesn't make absurd lineup choices I'm somewhat optimistic because I think he's a decent manager tactically but his player selections are awful. Maybe that's part because Bushi, Bulku and the former superliga rejects are trying to get their buddies in the lineup who knows?

I would like to see the following replacements/reinforcements:
Sadiku, Kamberi, Indrit Tuci, Uzini, Cokaj and Asani.

Players that need to go:
Balaj, Cikaleshi, Memushaj, Qose, Ramadani,Memolla
Our selection strategy has always been have 5 mediocre players available for each position, and play whoever is in form. Yeah it sucks we're stuck with certain players, but we often face injuries/off form players, so mediocre is still better than complete amateur.
"Cheap things you can buy in bulk, but Bulku is priceless" Ervin Xhevahir Bulku
ZenMaster
Team: Čukarički Stankom

Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:52 am Massimiliano Doda’s and Erdis Kraja’s team Palermo got promoted to Serie C. Both will be back to their respective teams this months, Atalanta and Sampdoria while both teams received offers from Palermo to buy them and most likely Palermo will be part of Serie B by next season both players have great margins of improvements being only 19 years old .
That's very nice but it is Lokomotiva Zagreb that warms my heart. Beside Kastrati and Uzuni, Mersinaj,Çokaj and Tuci are doing very well. Most important thing is Lokomotiva will be back in albanian market when they cashout on Uzuni.
Kuqaloshi maoist
artan

ZenMaster wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:11 pm
Simboli i Diellit wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 2:52 am Massimiliano Doda’s and Erdis Kraja’s team Palermo got promoted to Serie C. Both will be back to their respective teams this months, Atalanta and Sampdoria while both teams received offers from Palermo to buy them and most likely Palermo will be part of Serie B by next season both players have great margins of improvements being only 19 years old .
That's very nice but it is Lokomotiva Zagreb that warms my heart. Beside Kastrati and Uzuni, Mersinaj,Çokaj and Tuci are doing very well. Most important thing is Lokomotiva will be back in albanian market when they cashout on Uzuni.
This. Lokomotiva Zagreb finished second this year in the HNL over Rijeka and Hajduk Split with the Albanians being the core of the team. Cokaj looks like he's playing well, Tuci looks promising and he might take a leap next year being only 19, Uzuini rumored to La Liga, etc. This team has some connections to Dinamo Zagreb so either these guys will make the jump to them or get sold elsewhere (the ones that are good enough).

I like that the Croatian league is becoming a outlet for Albanian players. Players like Uzuini, Rrahmani, Cokaj, etc, having success for pennies on the dollars will only increase the attractiveness of the league. Maybe guys like Celhaka, Muci, or w/e young players get sold there.
CanaYouDoIt

artan wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:59 pm
ZenMaster wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:11 pm
This. Lokomotiva Zagreb finished second this year in the HNL over Rijeka and Hajduk Split with the Albanians being the core of the team. Cokaj looks like he's playing well, Tuci looks promising and he might take a leap next year being only 19, Uzuini rumored to La Liga, etc. This team has some connections to Dinamo Zagreb so either these guys will make the jump to them or get sold elsewhere (the ones that are good enough).

I like that the Croatian league is becoming a outlet for Albanian players. Players like Uzuini, Rrahmani, Cokaj, etc, having success for pennies on the dollars will only increase the attractiveness of the league. Maybe guys like Celhaka, Muci, or w/e young players get sold there.
Yeah it’s a step up from Albanian football and it seems more and more are making that jump . Given us some good players over the last few years , long may it continue .

Hoping for a couple more Kumbullas Too but that’s a big ask since he’s a world class talent
Princ

Let’s pump the brakes on hyping some of these Croatian league boys. We’ve already seen what Uzuni brings, he is a headless chicken with the touch of a rapist.. Grezda is better than Uzuni and we all saw how he fared against more credible opposition. Have not seen much of Cokaj and Tuci but its too early to assume that they can be protagonists on the international stage, filling the spots of Basha, Kukeli, Abrashi, Kace, Xhaka and co.
  • Information